Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

Daniel Negreanu back ahead of Phil Ivey on the All Time Money list

Seasoned Veteran
    I am very happy because Daniel is one of the greatest and decent player. He is always smile and laugh at the table.)))

Private
    Go Daniel! One of the best poker player in the world and, especially, great person!

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I like Daniels reads and his complete Gameplay. But sometimes he plays too loose and lost lots of Money in Cashgames.
    Hes a Great Tournament Player and a smart Guy.

WTG Daniel. He is Canadian, a GREAT player and has class.

Banned
    i like to watch him play but watched him play on high stakes poker and basically gave his money away.gave his last chip to the dealer ,gotta respect the man and his play though.

Master Sergeant
    Daniel is an amazing player with a sick read, never be on the same level as Ivey tho in cash. He is the best by a million miles!

Banned
    Ilike both these players they are both very disciplined and play great poker but would take and bet money the ivey will come back up on him

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by acetoo View Post
    Ilike both these players they are both very disciplined and play great poker but would take and bet money the ivey will come back up on him
    Im not too sure I would call Daniel disciplined. I see the guy as a very loose player (preflop) but he tries to outplay people more on the flop. I havent watched a lot of poker on tv lately so i am not sure if he has tightened up at all. They are both very good players that play small ball. I think you are right though when its all said and done Ivey will not only have the all time money list #1 but pass Helmuth for #1 on the bracelet list.

Knight-Captain
    they both will play loose sumtimes cuz they are so confident that they can outplay the other players after the flop. i can't believe anyone would ever call negreanu looser than ivey, tho. occasionally, u'll see him play a low suited connector, but he has 2 do that 2 keep people guessing. ivey will play any 2 cards, tho, than try 2 out bluff the other person. since people know that he's capable of playing any 2 cards, they have a hard time puttin him on hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast