Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66766.26

Knight-Captain

How Do I Copy/Save Hand Histories?

I see people posting thumbnails of online poker hands & I hear poker sites say 2 show them hands that seem really irregular, but I don't know how 2 do it. I wish I did, cuz the things I see can't be explained by simple "variance". Like just now, I had less than 10 BB, so I was basically lookin 4 any chance 2 snag chips. I got a-5 in the big blind & just checked, plannin on pushin all in after the flop if it looked rite. The flop was all small rags, so I checked, hoping he'd bet small, which he did, so then I pushed all in. He called w/ k-q, which he pretty much had 2 do cuz of the amount of chips in the pot compared 2 the relatively small re-raise. Now I'm lookin pretty good w/ ace high, a 75% favorite over his k-q. Not only was the next card a king, but the river was 2. I see stuff like that on a regular basis. How can I save hands like that 2 post elsewhere later?

Experienced Member
    i dont know for sure, but usually you can just click on "last hand" or view last hand,and then you can just copy all of the hand history and paste it wherever you want

Private
    First time set the history's to save. (Options/Handhistory)
    There are lot of sites and programmes what can help to you. TheHandConverter.com: Powered by DeucesCracked.com like this.
    GL!

Knight-Captain
    i finally figured out how 2 take screenshots & copy hand histories, but each time i get sucked out on by sum incredibly fishy lucky hand, i get so mad that i ex out b4 i think about saving a copy of it! at the time, tho, i'm just trying 2 keep from throwing the laptop across the room. lol! then, i get even madder, cuz i 4got 2 save the hand history. dammit man! lol!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont copy and paste the hands because if i did i would be on tilt every time i looked at them. lol