Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Experienced Member

Is this odd for Heads Up Hyper turbos?

The fact that my non-showdown is so much higher than showdown, or standard? and how can i improve my showdown lineUntitled.jpg

Depends on your style. If you're playing more of a small ball type approach, this would make sense, as most of your chip accumulation is without showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by xTom97x View Post
    The fact that my non-showdown is so much higher than showdown, or standard? and how can i improve my showdown lineUntitled.jpg
    Dude you are playing hypers. Your playing style definitely is a major factor, but with so little time to maneuver; you are going to have a low margin when hands are shown-down as a function of AIPF small edges.

Heads up for me is ,,,all-in or fold !
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea on those hyper turbos its basicly all in or fold!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    yea on those hyper turbos its basicly all in or fold!!!!!!
    Ain't that the truth? I will play the 11-centers now and then to kill time and maybe make some small change, but I won't invest any more than that into what boils down to just pure luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah and for that I don't understand that seems to be the only ones people play. The sites should get rid of those hyper turbo games so we have a chance to dominate the bingo players that seem to control the online game these days

Seasoned Veteran
    I hate hyper turbos. There is only so much of an edge you can have over someone when playing 15 big blinds.

PokerOwned Pro
    Hyperturbos are a pain in the ass to do, not much room to breathe. There are some that love it, and are damn good with it, but I'm not one of those people lol

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Ain't that the truth? I will play the 11-centers now and then to kill time and maybe make some small change, but I won't invest any more than that into what boils down to just pure luck.
    The 11-centers do have some skill. It's still a position game. I've won a ton with those.