Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

No Points Showing up in my account

Hello, I have read all the informational pages for beginners that you have. Plus tips & tricks on how to get the surveys to work. I have been doing surveys for almost 3 hours now and nothing has showed up in my account. Frustrating is over half of them I'd take the survey for awhile, then they would say they couldn't find any surveys for me to take. I signed up for the credit score thing to, but having trouble logging on their web site. Even called them & thought we got it worked out, but still can't log in. They even sent me an e-mail with a different password, but still not working. I finally got a survey to work and did take a screen shot of it and it does say completed. It is still up on my computer. I did click on the help option on the survey page and filled out a form as to where my points are. I was hoping to be able to opt. in for the bovada tournament, but it's taken this long just to get anything to say completed and I started doing this at 6:30pm and now it's 9:12pm and still no points. I am really hoping to be able to opt. in the carbon poker tournament at 10:00pm , but I'm at a loss on what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you
    sincerely,
    tobad

Do the offers in the whats working section, any of the hot offers listed up top are quick and easy too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Do the crowdflower offers they work 100%

the offers I did do came from the whats working section. guess I wont be joining in on the carbon poker tourney at 10;00 tonight. I feel like I've basically wasted 3 hours of my life and didn't accomplish anything, but giving out my private information to places that god only knows where it's going. I'm sorry not trying to sound like a complainer, just a little frustrating. lol thanks for your help tho. I do appreciate it!!

PokerOwned God
    offers are tough but check whats working tab and maybe you will have some luck there..

when they say NEW! i do those

PokerOwned Veteran
    Listening RadioLoyalty is quite easy way how to earn some points...It wasn't working for me but maybe you'll be luckier than me

I have the same problem at times. You just have to let them know when you are not getting your points. Sometimes I have waited a week for points.

PokerOwned Master
    Sometimes they take quite a while I have had hours before I have seen points show even a day gone to bed and woke up the next morning with a bunch of points just be patient and hopefully you will get them.