Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Offense

Angry No Offense

The title of this thread is no offense because i decided to turn off chat during the PO freerolls.The no offense part is because i have made a few friends here (you no who you are) and if i am sitting at a table with them and they say Hi or whats up,i don't want them thinking i'm being a snob or avoiding them for some reason.I have thought a lot about this since i played my 1st freeroll on PO.Anybody thats been a member of PO for awhile knows what i'm talking about.I don't mind the trash talk or even the PRO'S commenting on my play or anyone else's.I was in a PO tourny last night when a player (you all know him) started talking about another players (not me) personel problems and how he was a piece of shit etc. etc.At a live table this would not be tolerated.What really bothers me is the racism at the tables and the live chat on the PO site.There should be a zero tolerance to this attitude.Some have said,oh but i'm black or i'm a jew,Doesn't matter.I don't care if your yellow or green,jewish or a satan worshiper,gay or likes animal sex.I have no problems with any of this,but keep it to yourself.We should be beyond calling people a kike or a nigga or a faggot.So one of my options is to just not listen to it.So dont't be offended if i don't say hi.You should BE offended by the racist's on this site............

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Good luck with that with much success at the tables. I'll say here and not there, but I might be offereing winning lotto tickets numbers at the table. I'll let you know though, but where?
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I don't always pay attention to the chat either. Actually when I ignore it all together I tend to play better or atleast am way more focused as opposed to reading and chatting. Good luck on and off the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

I don't blame you, the past couple of weeks the chat as well as game chat is getting quite immature.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by budsfru View Post
    The title of this thread is no offense because i decided to turn off chat during the PO freerolls.The no offense part is because i have made a few friends here (you no who you are) and if i am sitting at a table with them and they say Hi or whats up,i don't want them thinking i'm being a snob or avoiding them for some reason.I have thought a lot about this since i played my 1st freeroll on PO.Anybody thats been a member of PO for awhile knows what i'm talking about.I don't mind the trash talk or even the PRO'S commenting on my play or anyone else's.I was in a PO tourny last night when a player (you all know him) started talking about another players (not me) personel problems and how he was a piece of shit etc. etc.At a live table this would not be tolerated.What really bothers me is the racism at the tables and the live chat on the PO site.There should be a zero tolerance to this attitude.Some have said,oh but i'm black or i'm a jew,Doesn't matter.I don't care if your yellow or green,jewish or a satan worshiper,gay or likes animal sex.I have no problems with any of this,but keep it to yourself.We should be beyond calling people a kike or a nigga or a faggot.So one of my options is to just not listen to it.So dont't be offended if i don't say hi.You should BE offended by the racist's on this site............
    gl in the po freerolls, i talk sometimes myself, but would never say anthing remotely racist..i am sorry you had to hear those things..

I HAVE to completelty agree with u here bud. zab has said he has zero tolerance for this stuff,, BUT i have seen this kind of thing in chat gettin worse and worse too,,mostly from a very few people too. It has made me not want to be aroud this chat as much now,casue its not as much fun aat times,a nymore too..so i do agree with u ,, zab cant help what goes on in chat on merge games,, but he can help, som e of this horribel ch at lately, and maybe he will do that a t some point ... so gl in ur games,, sometimes its possible to get a nice, fun ta ble in a PO game tho,, , but if its not, i just ignore the ca ht too.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I HAVE to completelty agree with u here bud. zab has said he has zero tolerance for this stuff,, BUT i have seen this kind of thing in chat gettin worse and worse too,,mostly from a very few people too. It has made me not want to be aroud this chat as much now,casue its not as much fun aat times,a nymore too..so i do agree with u ,, zab cant help what goes on in chat on merge games,, but he can help, som e of this horribel ch at lately, and maybe he will do that a t some point ... so gl in ur games,, sometimes its possible to get a nice, fun ta ble in a PO game tho,, , but if its not, i just ignore the ca ht too.
    Thanks rrickir,I've seen you at the tables and i respect your play.We BOTH know who the ppl. are that do this shit.I know ZAB can't do any thing about it.He shouldn't have to.They are just no-class morons.Cya at the tables rick.............

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    gl in the po freerolls, i talk sometimes myself, but would never say anthing remotely racist..i am sorry you had to hear those things..
    Nothing i haven't heard before.They are just no class shitheads.BTW congrats on your good play lately!Cya at the felt........

i am a satan worshiper.................smileysorridente.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I totally I agree with you. A few weeks back I posted a thread called "really bad behavior" with the same complaint. The racist and homophobic comments really bother me personally. In fact, as I type this 2 people are in chat right now discussing something which seems to require the use of the word "jewed". It just really low class bad bahavior.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast