Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Offense

i only use chat when reach final table

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hear ya and I dont chat either especially with alll of the poker god experts who love to share their expertise with everyone .

PO is full of some of the worst freerollers ever. i only try to help ppl at their poker skills if im talking shyt

racism is the backbone of america. im black, but sometimes i like to act like im white online. its just too funny to me how anglo's hop on the racist band wagon as soon as 1 person says nigger. like now that 1 person said it, they can say it now 2. ima comedian at heart so its just funny to me.
    You know why I say nigga?... cause white ppl say nigga!... may not be out n about but that's their favorite word.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    You can always block the chat!

PokerOwned Veteran
    thank you for saying this.... its because there is children actually playing and you can tell or they live at their parents house free of rent and just sit on the computer all day.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i agree to your sentinments,had not played here for awhile but i have seen it an hate it myself,we all lose to badbeats as we perceived them to be,but i try to treat ppl the way i want treated,as for the pro,s ,thats a joke,if yu that good,yu would not be playin these smalltime games,so plz let the rest of us enjoy r games.stop the hate bro,s,only make yu miserable person noone likes
    win if yu can but always play fair

for me name calling is a WARNING: "I'm rude and don't deserve your attention"

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    I only chat to people when i want to vent lol.

PokerOwned Pro
    I've learned to ignore the bad part of chat, for the most part. But, I do understand where a lot of others are coming from with not wanting to see it in the first place. There are times where I do take offense, just not often.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    PO is full of some of the worst freerollers ever. i only try to help ppl at their poker skills if im talking shyt

racism is the backbone of america. im black, but sometimes i like to act like im white online. its just too funny to me how anglo's hop on the racist band wagon as soon as 1 person says nigger. like now that 1 person said it, they can say it now 2. ima comedian at heart so its just funny to me.
    You know why I say nigga?... cause white ppl say nigga!... may not be out n about but that's their favorite word.
    Thats BS,I would never say that and if i was around someone that said nigga i would quickly correct them.you saying it any time you feel like it really helps black people............

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast