Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Black Chip Poker Moving to Same Network as ACR and True Poker

When you log in to black chip on Monday your account will transfer automatically !!

-------------------------------------------

an Jose, Costa Rica ? December 3, 2012 - Black Chip Poker, Merge Gaming and the Winning Poker Network have jointly announced today that effective December 3rd, 2012, Black Chip Poker, its players and affiliates will move off the Merge Gaming poker network. Following that, Black Chip Poker will begin operations on the Winning Poker Network.

All active Black Chip Poker players and their account balances, as of Moving Day, will be accessible as of the next day through the new Black Chip Poker presence on the Winning Poker Network. Black Chip Poker players will have their client seemlessly upgrade on Monday after it closes on Merge Gaming.

Merge Gaming and Winning Poker Network have arranged for the Winning Poker Network to take full responsibility for all the current player account balances when Black Chip Poker moves. Upon the move to the Winning Poker Network, Black Chip Poker players will have access to their player accounts through the new software at the Winning Poker Network. Following the move, neither Merge nor the Kahnawake Gaming Commission will have further liability for the Black Chip Poker player accounts transferred to the Winning Poker Network.

Affiliates will not be affected, all links will dynamically change and it will be business as usual.

Black Chip Poker thanks Merge Gaming for the opportunity to establish and grow Black Chip Poker as a premier brand for serious poker players. The move to the Winning Poker Network, and WPN's welcome for the Black Chip Poker players, brand and management team, foresees continued provision to its players of a favorable poker climate and play experience.

Sincerely,

Nathan

I think this is good news for Merge. Merge poker is still where it's at in USA poker in my opinion. Merge is trying to squeeze out all the poorly run skins on the network, and consolidate most of the player pool to Carbon. Skins like Hero, Black Chip, the defunct Felt Stars, and others have been a drain on merge. The sites have been very badly managed from what I have heard. And I have my ear to the ground. I hope good things are on the horizon.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I think this is good news for Merge. Merge poker is still where it's at in USA poker in my opinion. Merge is trying to squeeze out all the poorly run skins on the network, and consolidate most of the player pool to Carbon. Skins like Hero, Black Chip, the defunct Felt Stars, and others have been a drain on merge. The sites have been very badly managed from what I have heard. And I have my ear to the ground. I hope good things are on the horizon.
    Yeah your wrong bout that, BCP was actually stealing players from other merge skin with their hidden and better rakeback and withdrawal. BCP found loopholes which gave their better deals like what Lock was doing before they left. BCP were one of skins
    Last edited by bishking; 11-30-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Yeah your wrong bout that, BCP was actually stealing players from other merge skin with their hidden and better rakeback and withdrawal. BCP found loopholes wthe better skinshich gave their better deals like what Lock was doing before they were leaving. BCP were one of
    Yeah and some of this activity dragged the network down.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hi all,

We're pleased to announce that on Monday we'll be moving to the Winning Poker Network. WPN have a reputation for providing the best payouts and customer service of any US-facing network, and we felt this move would be beneficial for our players and partners.

We look forward to providing the level of service our players and affiliates have come to expect from us over the last few years.

Just to clarify a few points:

1) p2p transfers will be available again next week (after the move);
    2) Rakeback players will be grandfathered over to WPN at 35% rakeback;
    3) It will be necessary for players to be verified by WPN, regardless of whether or not they’ve previously been verified by Merge. We will email players who have a pending withdrawal on Monday to explain how they can go about this to ensure they’re paid as quickly as possible;

We'll be happy to answer any operational questions, but please understand that we're keen to look towards a positive future. We know payouts are a top priority for those who have been waiting and these will be expedited once the move is complete.

We look forward to a great future on the Winning Poker Network.

BlackChipRep

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm going to Love Playing There Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea im gonna love playing there again too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Winning Poker Network has True Poker,America's Cardroom and 5 dimes also on it's Network
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    Cool, more players for carbon poker. During certain times of the day, it's like no one is even playing, even though there are 3k players online.

I use to like playing on ACR when they had timed Tournaments,,, not so much since they stopped having them.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast