Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Sadly with all our options, merge is about as bad as ive ever played on. I guess the interface and movement of the cards are ok but IMO it has the worst RNG ive ever played on.. My stats are the worst ive have ever seen for myself on merge network. Wish our gov would hurry up so that we could have other options besides merge ,lock and Juicy.
    absolutely i am even getting tired of playing in the po freerolls to try and get a little change - need other sites for usa players

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I dont think we will ever to able to play on tilt again, would love it if we could but i dont even see stars coming back to us as stars cuase then they would have to pay taxes but im hoping goes into a joint venture with an american based site..

Stars made sure that in the agreement with the DOJ that if/when poker becomes legal in the US they would be allowed to enter the market. I don't think they would have made sure of that if they weren't planning on operating in the US again.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    FTP will be banned from entering the USA Market
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hope nothing happens to JuicyStakes. I like playing on that one.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I kind of like juicy stakes now and i like the p2p transfer and there tourneys, hope to see more improvements.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123