Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wbcoop 2012

PokerOwned Veteran

Wbcoop 2012

By the time you can spend $ 5,000?

This is a very good question. Are you sure would like some new things such as phone, computer stb.Mi whatever it is I would be willing to invest the amount gained from WBCOOP?
    Part be immediately removed from the inside and the other part of the site would let accretive. Are excluded from U.S. $ 4,200 and $ 800 were allowed to play inside.
    In 4200 dollars to buy some things. There may also be invested in some of the winnings to benefit thing.
    Thus freedom can go the way of progress. Idegeskedsz's not what you put on the table tomorrow. Not a problem if you need to relax and do not want to play for a few days. So you can think things through.

I think this would mean for me to win WBCOOP

First, I would be unspeakably proud of myself as a poker blogger, and as a poker player as well! Then the stage would boast, brag about it good! You know the pattern: facebook, twitter, facebook. This is a story that should be shared with everyone, and probably also be collected in some Like it was. Come the questions: Wow, I really won that much? This is such a great room with PokerStars? Anyone can be a good poker player? And my answer would be fierce bólogatás. If need arises it will be several hours fejtágítás, why be a good poker player.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like to recive coupon

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    what is WBCOOP? Do you mean wcoop the world series of pokerstar right?

yea what the hell is the WBCOOP??? lol

PokerOwned God
    wbcoop is the world blogger championship of online poker that pokerstars do every year, i was in it last year..to bad i am not this year..

Banned
    wow it would be so cool if we all could play it

Experienced Member
    F pokerstars they screwed us all and im glad that they arent in the us and hope they never do. however its super hard to find decent tourneys with out stars and ft

It's nothing wrong with Pokerstars, yes I will play in WBCOOP too it should be fun.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes very good promotion for poker strar

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish pokerstars was available for US player's so we could play WBCOOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast