Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good Luck Bud keeps us updated

Didn't make one. Never do them anyway.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned God
    my new years resolution is to play less poker and enjoy life a little more, i know htis is a poker site but i want to play basketball, flag football and hit the gym more..

PokerOwned God
    Good luck, I hope you make it. Let us know how it goes.

Survey Master
    gl to all with your goals

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks Everyone and Good Luck to you all as well...1st poker day for the year was on the 1st at a different poker room (went to the one hour from house) and left + $450
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just won the special tournament tonight (live) for $1500, thats $1950 for live tournaments this week/year
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Mine is to go to the gym daily and get into shape, and stop doing drugs....ive been addicted to oxys for 4 years and I need to stop...I used to do them everyday for like 34 years stragihtbut recently I have just been doing it on sundays for the past 6 months, but im still using suboxone to stay off oxys....I want to stop doing everything, and go to the gym and change my diet and become the beast I used to be....I used to be 6'4 245ish....now im 6'4 215.....Im hoping ill be in great shape by the summer !!!!
    lol i meant 3-4 years not 34 lol that would be insane....still havent gone to the gym lmao

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    lol i meant 3-4 years not 34 lol that would be insane....still havent gone to the gym lmao
    Hahah i was tryin to figure out how old you were after you said that, but good luck on getttin to the gym and with that other stuff!!

yea im 23....yea thanks i appriciate the support...its been a tough 4 years, the only thing helping me alot is poker, i can sit down a play online for hours and take my mind off alot of shit...i use to make soo much money before I started doin that stupid shit pills...Im planning on making like a 5 figure bankroll...its gonna be a grind but i know I can do it....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast