Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

True Meaning Of Poker

A game of skill played with a normal deck of playing cards but often incorrectly considered a game of chance by 95% of the population who can't play the game properly and those politician's who feel that 10 Million to One odds on a state lottery ticket is morally acceptable while poker is not.

You can make a living playing poker - those that understand the game do so regularly - while no one I know ever made a living playing the lottery.
    Politicians are attempting to ban your rights to play poker on the internet but not your rights to buy their state lottery tickets. Which one has the worst odds of winning, a dollar spent on poker (even by a donk player) or a dollar spent on a powerball ticket?

PokerOwned God
    I agree. Politicians are such hypocrites. Who are they to tell me what I can or cannot do with my money?

Packers, governments, no matter in what part of the world, are only interested in allowing what can be taxed, as soon as US government finds out a way of taxing online poker, im sure that there will be TV advertisings encouraging american people to download and play on PokerStars.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Lottery targets the poor.... Throwing their money away on a dream. Said it many times before,,,I'm a Veteran and I didn't serve this country for some fat ass in D.C. to tell me how and where I spend my money on poker.
    Last edited by wagon596; 10-05-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Great point. Hate the lottery with a passion. On the back of every lottery ticket its says a piece goes to schools and are schools are getting worse and worse. What the hell. Anywhere we profit and make money they gotta have a piece. Who the hell are they? This world is unreal. We need a Robin Hood of today to shove it up there ass!!! So sick of the greedy government witch will be in debt forever and keep raising there salary and never handle the debt witch we maybe dont even own. There straight evil. Also when that auto save yellow crud flash in the corner blinks. Bet they see everything we write. They keep us right where they want us and see everything we do to keep us in line. Dam devils.

Yeah I don't see lottery money going to the schools like it supposed to and they really rake it it with some of these higher jackpots. So I think it's will take more than just trying to find a way to tax us...they will want to find a way to really screw us first as well. lol

PokerOwned Pro
    Wow, u have a great point here! Poker is a game of skill! 99% in the long run for sure! If u use correct BR management.

Yeah i think everyone knows the lottery is just a scam. Even tho i know someone who won 100k on a scratch off. i say scam just cause since the first lottery was won they have been paying out the winners with interest only. So where is this money really going>? definitely not where its supposed to go.. How can any state that does lottery and not just the scratch offs how can they be in the red? Is the lottery that big of a scam to where we have ceo's of it making millions? where is all that money that they are not paying out ,remember they have only paid out any out of pocket(money in the bank from ticket sales) with the very first lottery drawing after that its all interest they are paying from..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Packers4td View Post

A game of skill played with a normal deck of playing cards but often incorrectly considered a game of chance by 95% of the population who can't play the game properly and those politician's who feel that 10 Million to One odds on a state lottery ticket is morally acceptable while poker is not.

You can make a living playing poker - those that understand the game do so regularly - while no one I know ever made a living playing the lottery.
    Politicians are attempting to ban your rights to play poker on the internet but not your rights to buy their state lottery tickets. Which one has the worst odds of winning, a dollar spent on poker (even by a donk player) or a dollar spent on a powerball ticket?
    Now to answer this. I believe Live is a game of skill. Online is way too much luck involved. You can play 5 nights a week and not see in them 5 nights what u will see in 1 sng. Not just wishful thinking but pure fact. You cant get reads online other then betting patterns. You cant see twitches that people have when they have big hands or are bluffing. How some are actually making money online is beyond me since i know my game is pretty solid. But what works live doesnt work online and i havent learned to adjust in all these years.. Well i say all these years but before the first time US got banned from places like partypoker and pokeroom i had 14 mtt wins but since that i havent been able to crack it again. Since that crack down and the big one since i think there have been changes made to the rng to keep customers.. Since online poker is nothing more then a business, ya dont wanna run people off. Now whether that means its rigged opr not i have no clue,id like to think not but just way too much happens online that you just wont see live..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    defineately different online poker than live online you see flops often that i dont see in live poker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast