Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

I have a growing interest in SWC and bitcoin in general. Help me out...

I have a few starter questions to ask:

How can I acquire some bitcoin(s)?
    How does one turn bitcoin into physical currency? (US dollar specifically)
    Where are some places bitcoin is accepted?
    How does one "cash out" on SWC?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    coinbase.com
    coinbase.com
    idk
    need a btc wallet (coinbase.com)

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't really have any answers to your questions but I will say this...I was talking to this guy who does really good in investments and he told me that bitcoins are here to stay and now is the time to get involved with investing in them..now how does one go about doing that? I have no idea but its definitely something I will be looking into

Banned
    cash out on swc you need a bitcoin wallet, this can be another poker room, an online wallet like coinbase or blockchain, or almost any bitcoin wallet.

Bitcoin is accepted alot of places globally moreso in china,japan, and uk than it is in the states now, but its growing. 2 las vegas resorts accept bitcoin as well as ebay is allowing sales of crypto currency.

As far as i know you can buy off mt gox or coinbase. i have a coinbase acct just like paypal you link a bank account and credit/debit card and you can buy coins instantly and when you have coins it converts it to current price in usd and you can sell coins for usd currentcy or withdraw to your bank account

Banned
    coinbase is the easiest to use and allows you buy and sell although you lose a little bit for their fees but its not much its very easy to buy a coin for under 800 some days and sell it for over 900 and make a quick 100 bucks with no hassle

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChipTrap View Post
    I have a few starter questions to ask:

How can I acquire some bitcoin(s)?
    How does one turn bitcoin into physical currency? (US dollar specifically)
    Where are some places bitcoin is accepted?
    How does one "cash out" on SWC?
    1. You can buy them or get them sent to you numerous ways. You first need a BTC wallet; Coinbase is the best bet for this if you want to also buy bitcoin and cash it out.
    Coinbase.com
    2. coinbase.com by bank transfer.
    3. Many places. Bitcoin is a rising currency.
    4. You simply cashout by giving inputting your BTC address (Use the one Coinbase provides you so you get it there!)

*Referral link to Coinbase is hyperlinked. You may sign up using it if you wish; if not, type in http://www.coinbase.com

-DS

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanx for all the help everyone!!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    I would stay far far away from bitcoin.

its a fad/joke/scam. heck, JSP fg is a more legitmate currency than bitcoins. their exchange rate is a joke, they are backed by nothing

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoflavoredthunder View Post
    I would stay far far away from bitcoin.

its a fad/joke/scam. heck, JSP fg is a more legitmate currency than bitcoins. their exchange rate is a joke, they are backed by nothing
    This is something to be considered. Since I started doing a little research on this I've worried about the "fad" aspect of this. It would suck to invest a lot of time or money in this and it all fall through one day somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChipTrap View Post
    This is something to be considered. Since I started doing a little research on this I've worried about the "fad" aspect of this. It would suck to invest a lot of time or money in this and it all fall through one day somehow.
    This may happen, but right now it's gaining traction and more legit sites are slowly starting to accept btc. I personally feel that investing in btc itself, and playing with btc on swc are too separate things. I basically built a roll from frs on seals, and that's my personal "investment". As btc goes up, I have more money to play with. It's easy getting funds on and off swc. I have a coinbase account setup, but I haven't used it yet because I only sell a few chips at a time to people on PO for points or amazon. That works for me.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast