Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Thumbs down An a deep apology from me to all of you

I made a trade with qncb, he paid me 2250 first for $9 pokerstars and I just ran away, kept lying about me not scamming him to all of you, and I just want to apologize to everyone of you, I know and I agree with you that you're mad about me for scamming someone.

qncb you're a great person the most of the people can agree with me I think, and I did unforgiveable do, I scammed you, just because I was stupid and broke (with points back then). I do want to ask you to go to the marketplace and open a trade for 3000 points which will be your full refund and some more for being mean to you and calling you a liar.

Zab, to you I deserve the biggest apology to make, you're a great admin and I just love you for creating this awesome site, where new players can meet experienced ones to get help from and start fresh with just doing surveys and getting $$ sent to their poker account using "Redeem Points", I lied to you, the guy that been always "In/Out you never know" to me, always answered my pms fast and got great mods, such as Pooffy, who tried to defend me at first but I lied to her aswell, im sorry poofy.

I just love this site and the people in it, love to do surveys and being called as a fish or the stupid jew or the annoying guy with the <3, I love you all and I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think below, even if you want to curse me it's okay go ahead I deserve it.
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

PokerOwned Veteran
    By the way, why dahell does the marketplace floating with spam trades by some guy? fix it so I can refund qncb thanks!
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

I am going to say, " Let him back" He is one of Gods chosen people. We in the USA work very hard to ally ourselves with Isreal. YoniSit we will let you back, only if you are a believer and can ask Yahweh to remove my poker doomswitch.

It's a little more than this though - you put up false transfer info and smeared a guy who was innocent.

I'm all for people getting 2nd chances on a short leash.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol you wont be getting anything from any of the members now since you've done that.

PokerOwned Master
    The Market place trade is open, Thank you for the apology, as well as the reimbursement.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

lol..really?...250points per dola on Stars?....... rofl...........
    when exactly did u started donating money ....?..... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

The cool thing about this place is there are multiple levels of access. If he wants to be let back only to play, fine - he can have a shorter leash than others. But after paying back the loan, he shouldn't have marketplace access at all.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    It's a little more than this though - you put up false transfer info and smeared a guy who was innocent.

I'm all for people getting 2nd chances on a short leash.
    lOL nice sig
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

imo let the guy pay him back then either re ban him or restrict his marketing trades, if he cant be trusted with a $9 trade he cant be trusted period
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast