Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

new leak on pokerstars freeroll

groovy_527 are now sharing the password and more 2 new guys hit the pass 2.

PokerOwned Master
    he's been sharing it for the past month or so and so does Porschegt.

PokerOwned Pro
    oh i miss pokerstars so much, and as for pw leakers, they should all die a very painful death

Elite PokerOwned Member
    pokerstars is a horrible site, don't play there

Elite PokerOwned Member
    your much better off playing carbon instead, a lot funner

PokerOwned Master
    it is a "freeroll" PO and 40 points to join.carbon u need 150 points.i am very short on points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    So wait if it is 100% proveable with concrete evidence (idk how you would exactly come up with 100% concrete proof/evidence) then why havent the moderators or whatever you wanna call them here done anything about it. I would think that if you knowingly break the rules repeatedly by giving out the freeroll password to your friends or just register into the freeroll multiple times yourself by playing on more than one account that you should be suspended from being able to participate in the freerolls for a certain amount of time if not banned all together from pokerowned. I am thinking that there are quite a few people here who would agree with me that some kind of action should be taken against this or these individuals because it simply isnt fair for all of us to follow the rules and earn our way into the freeroll and yet other people are playing in the freerolls without having to participate on our site and earn enough points. I would be willing to bet that some of the people that he is giving out the password to do not even have the slightest clue what pokerowned is and what we are all about and how those private freerolls on the various sites are like our family get togethers and that we have these freerolls not for the chance to win big and start a bankroll off of them (because its just for a dollar or two if you win) but because we all just wanna associate together and be able to play together against all of our fellow forumers and people we know and are friends with from here at pokerowned. So personally i think that at the very least this guy who keeps giving out the password to his friends should be suspended from being able to play in anymore of these tournaments for a set length of time if not banned from pokerowned all together.

PokerOwned Master
    bastian is another member who leaks the password. kinda ironic since he used to be the first person in the chat complaining about it. i don't need to win a freeroll for my bankroll, i have a decent bankroll on every site i play on so i just play these for fun but it annoys me that i take the time to actually earn the points and enter them properly when these lazy freeloaders are hacking the password and sharing it with everyone. and if groovy_527 can hack passwords, (which i'm guessing he can since that's the only way he can get it days before they even start) why the hell is he wasting his time hacking a freeroll password?

PokerOwned Pro
    all password sharers should be banned from the site!!!!

PokerOwned God
    It's better to play at the freerolls that give out a coupon or ticket as opposed to a password.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast