Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new here

Banned

new here

hey you guys my name is kyle looking to make new friends and play poker with someone at my skill level.and also looking for someone to show me around this site if u could help me id thank you

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by evilread View Post
    hey you guys my name is kyle looking to make new friends and play poker with someone at my skill level.and also looking for someone to show me around this site if u could help me id thank you
    hey man would be more than happy to help u learn the ins and outs of the site. hit my up on the bubble chat in the lower right hand corner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    hey man would be more than happy to help u learn the ins and outs of the site. hit my up on the bubble chat in the lower right hand corner
    ok thank you so much

Welcome to PO and hope you enjoy your time here and maybe even build a roll to play with from the Po freerolls. Good luck on the felt!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Welcome to the gang - generally a good bunch of folks here. A few assholes mixed in here and there to make it interesting.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

i have a friend name kyle in high school. He bully me everyday and make me pee in my pants.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    LOL ducks!!! but welcome aboard kyle! and what is your skill level???? most of these freerolls are not played by skill just plain luck!! but there are some very good players here!! i hope u like it here!!

I'm a new player also, my screen name is cedarjunction. If you see me out there hit me up.

Hi, Welcome to the gang. There are a lot of nice people here. Some of them argue a little but for the most part it is a fun website. Check everything out when you have time and hope to play on the felts with you soon.

Seasoned Veteran
    lets argue that would be more fun than playing poker! good idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast