Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the information continues, good luck

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Hope you get paid

PokerOwned Veteran
    so howsecure is my money on carbon if the checks are bouncing from time to time does anyone else have this problem to?

I have withdrawn two times from Carbon and without any problems to my E-wallet.

Banned
    wow its not like most peeps are having enogh trouble getting a game and now bad checks. whats next?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    Wagon, how long did withdrawl stay at "Pending Approval" status...I have been here for about a week now and of course havent heard anything from support...did your check cash through this time?

Seasoned Veteran
    Sorry to hear this. Will there ever be a day again where we know our money is safe?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Cant wait till i finally get a check... this is my month boys, i can feel it!

PokerOwned Master
    Yea, it is tough enough grinding at the tables for hours on end, then crossing the fingers hoping that since you played well enough for money to be sent to you, that it can actually get into your hands. Kind of like collecting when you are a landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    Wagon, how long did withdrawl stay at "Pending Approval" status...I have been here for about a week now and of course havent heard anything from support...did your check cash through this time?
    the first check I just cashed it and made sure there was enough to cover it if it came back (thank goodness i did) the second check i deposited and in two days it left pending,,, and into my account,,,,but I'm not counting on it not coming back for at least two weeks or so,,then maybe I'll feel like it cleared. Don't know if this helps or not,,,I really do think I'll get paid this time,,,but will have to wait and see...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast