Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

negreanu's words

just read this and it made me laugh my ass off. daniel always knows how to put it politely

"Ray is a buffoon, Howard is arrogant, condescending, and incompetent, and Chris is a liar and has the warmth of a snow pea. These were never my friends, I never cared for any of them. I never trusted them for a second, and my "read" was always that these were not my kind of people. Why are they different from the rest of the group? These three were on the board, admittedly making all the decisions, and jeopardizing millions of dollars worth of players money that still hasn't surfaced. You guys suck. I hope to never see any of your faces at the WSOP anymore, and I hope you live with the shame you deserve for the rest of your lives. Your own personal, private hell," he writes.

"You deserve all the wrath you've received from the poker world, and much more. You are scum and each of you absolutely deserves a few swift baseball bat swings to the groin area, old school Vegas style," the rant ends.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol that a boy daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice......little man got big balls.....too bad he broke up with that babe of a gf he had......

ohhhhh danny boy!!!!!!!!

well i agree but hes gonna be lucky if he doesnt get his ass kicked lol or felted
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Well do think he held anything back? With his status and affilation with PokerStars I'm little surprised to see these type of comments. Think he could be more tactful and got the same results. Smeels to much like posturing to me which seems to be what he does best. Love his game, great self promoter but could use some lessons in being more professional away from the tables, IMO.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Hey the truth hurts. F those Fulltilt bastards

tottally aggree with his words, they all knew what was going on....and they kept taking in those paychecks without any caring....karma will get them, people lose out of millions of dollars but the top dawgs always get the funds, im sure all the pros got there money out of there accounts jsut in time, they prob knew what was going down....

At least Poker Stars paid their players....Full Tilt SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Wonder why he didnt mention ivey? cause he was just as in on it as them 3.. Wish he wouldve been more blunt about it..LOL

Mrpokerverse just exactly what do you think he possibly did wrong? How is him ripping some ponzi scheme bstrds not professional?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast