Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Private
    I still consider Daniel a better poker player, online really is just cheap entertainment for me. Live is really the only way to play poker. You don't have many tells online, I'd much rather look at my opponent than try and guess.

Sergeant Major
    its a winning session, need more then 1 to really know who is the better player...they are both beasts

Knight-Captain
    The fact that he won even one match against him is impressive enough, seeing as how he was playing VB's game. Can u imagine VB beating DN in sum live poker?

Master Sergeant
    Daniel Negreanu knew he had to change his game and habits to play Blom. I can't recall how long ago but I do vaguely remember Daniel saying he had to get training, more or less practice higher stakes, multi table as he could not compete at Victor Bloom's level of poker.

It really does show how practice, education and determination can overtake someone at their own game.

Back before Daniel went to PS online players would flock to his table and wait in-line to get a seat to play with him because he was an indispensable ATM. Probably would have went broke if DN went to FT.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistanc3 View Post
    Daniel Negreanu knew he had to change his game and habits to play Blom. I can't recall how long ago but I do vaguely remember Daniel saying he had to get training, more or less practice higher stakes, multi table as he could not compete at Victor Bloom's level of poker.

It really does show how practice, education and determination can overtake someone at their own game.

Back before Daniel went to PS online players would flock to his table and wait in-line to get a seat to play with him because he was an indispensable ATM. Probably would have went broke if DN went to FT.
    according to Sharkscope, he's up $71k playing sng's, but down 215k playing scheduled games, on PS. I'm not sure if any of those numbers include the 124k he's down to VB or not, tho. Where did he play before PS?

Master Sergeant
    FullContact I believe it was called

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistanc3 View Post
    FullContact I believe it was called
    I couldn't find any site named Full Contact on Sharkscope. Closest thing to it was a site named Full Deck.

Master Sergeant
    fullcontactpoker 2005-07

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Yea, for DN ,,,he's ole man poker now,,,not Kid Poker.....
    LOL. That would be funny to see him have his username changed now that he is a little older to something like this. Don't know much about Isladur but Danny is the man. I play on Full Tilt more often but I think he is probably the best spokesman for a poker site that is out there.

PokerOwned Master
    for me the game what won daniel negreanu vs isildur1 are very hard for the person tolens face to face

isildur is 1 of the best of the world

me felicitations for daniel negreanu

gl to all in the table

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast