Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64700.49

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    Wasn't it posted in another thread that Mykel was arrested for fraud? Or something like that.
    That sucks he did this to you Zab.
    Credit card fraud awhile ago.
    Not to mention he owes me quite a chunk of change.

What do you expect though really?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

My wife and I have a construction business and can't tell you how many times I have been burned when I tried to partner with someone with a great goal of teaming up and making some money and then something like this where the good people end up looking like the bad and crapped outta money invested.

Sorry you got beat on this one Zab, that's screwed and his name should be mud everywhere!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Here's what really ticks me off, Why can't he spell!!! He used " your " when he should've used " You're " and so on and so forth. Personally, I think a lot of these shady people can be identified by their lack of English language knowledge and practice. Lol : ) . I'm just teasing, sorry this guy is such a scumbag. I used to be a part of one of their communities before Black Friday, It's really a scummy oligarchy with " pokerbandit " "kerone " and " mykel " always acting like narcissist douchebags.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345