Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Zab
    PokerBandit's email to me last night:

why did i get banned?? you started this by allowing your members to still and leak our pass and mykel has came to you with it and you did nothing about .and you banned me for not telling you who gave me yours.you post other passwords and its wrong.so what is the drifferents between me getting in your freerolls playing and you leaking passwords and posting em.you let your members get by with it.and thats just wrong
    i am really wondeing if you or your members are running the site
    and my response:

You hit the nail right on the head. My members run this site, not me. It is for them 100% no question. That should answer all your questions below except why are you banned?

I have pretty much 1 rule, if you sneak into a restricted free roll, you will be banned. We've had 2 sneaks since we started doing those, both happen to be mods \ admins at your site (You and Johnny Brut). That should tell you everything you need to know.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Wow, I don't know what to say. I have some e-mails from mykel I will also post on here. Stay tuned :P

PokerOwned Master
    Very nicely put Zab. I know I and hopefully all our members appreciate your work and efforts. It is especially annoying if we get sneaks into a restricted tourney, seems they must be into the code to get in those. As much as I have used their sites without leaking, and my wife has earned thousands of points on NBRN, I do not like the attitude there and play and chat almost exclusively here. I wish we could end this stupid cross forum battle, especially as a lot of long time members here are also members there! Pick where you wanna chat , and play wherever you have the points to qualify for!!

YIKES! I had actually considered becoming a member there. WOW. Talk about a poor loser. This thread should be bumped every hour

Zab if I can say the manner in which you carried yourself was top notch. Kudos. Had it been me I would have FLIIIIIIIPPED

What happens now?

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpassenger View Post
    What happens now?
    What Happens Now

What a scum bag he is. The word needs to be spread more about this

For me this just sound really silly
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Zab
    Ok so possibly light at the end of the tunnel.

Have been talking to Mykel today (Via Email)

He has agreed to refund my money if I remove this thread. I have no problems removing this thread once an agreement is signed that both parties agree upon.

Stay Tuned
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Mykel just needs to part ways with pokerbitch, and I think things would be better... Just IMO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast