Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nasty Players

Private
    ive played in some of the games (freerolls) just today made th top 10 was shoved on by 2 guys i had KK i hit 3 of a kind on the turn and i was an 85% fav then the guy hits the only card in the deck to give him a straight i was mad put i told the guy nice hand GG and took my .90c...but some people just cry like "ludky river ****" its is terrible

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPoke View Post
    ive played in some of the games (freerolls) just today made th top 10 was shoved on by 2 guys i had KK i hit 3 of a kind on the turn and i was an 85% fav then the guy hits the only card in the deck to give him a straight i was mad put i told the guy nice hand GG and took my .90c...but some people just cry like "ludky river ****" its is terrible
    yeah it happens...sometimes you get donked by 82 by someone in bb who hit a lucky river...sometimes ppl just do it to vent, let it roll off your back and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by timotee1 View Post
    I know that bad beats are part of the game. But, to have some one continue to bad mouth you because you didnt play according to how "they" think you should have played is insane. Remember that some people are still learning to play. Some times you would think we were in a million dollar game instead of a smaller stakes game.
    Hate to sound harsh, but you're either going to have to learn to brush off what people say at the tables, ignore their chat, or turn off chat completely at the tables.

There will always be players who like to talk trash of varying degrees. In some cases, it works to their advantage, as it tilts the other players at the table.

Just play your game, and don't let what people say affect your game.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

the only time i ever talk trash is to the eastern european scum who go all in EVERY hand because its not poker its just dumb luck..bad beats do happen tho and for the most part i let it go over my head everyone has a point that they break tho
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by seaeyes View Post
    Do what I do when someone starts trashing you at the tables...Shut off their chat. All they are doing is trying to get into your head.
    well said, when a player talks trash to another player and it bothers them, the one talking trash will always pick that player to needle again in the future.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    yeah some are worst than others, dont sweat the small stuff, disabled chat if you have to...gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hear ya i usually block them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123