Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nanonoko

PokerOwned Pro

Nanonoko

Anyone heard of Nanonoko? What he does is really impressive. On how many tables can you play, simuntaneously? For me it doesnt go any further than four!

Current B2B Champ
    Randy Lew, team pokerstars pro.

He broke a guiness record first of year, like 18,000 hands played in 8 hours.

Ive watched him play like 25 cash tables at once.

Trny game is super weak though

PokerOwned God
    yes this guy is a true beast on the tables, the max i can do is 4 but prefer 2 or 3 max at a time..

Poker is a game of people played with cards.. So how in the hell can someone play 25 tables and even have a remote chance of coming out ahead? I just dont see it..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Current B2B Champ
    after 17 million hands the decisions become routine, insta call,fold,raise. robotic almost

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Poker is a game of people played with cards.. So how in the hell can someone play 25 tables and even have a remote chance of coming out ahead? I just dont see it..
    Online poker is a game of math and pot odds. Considering he is 2just million + ahead over a very large sample size, i would have to say that is proof enough.

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    you can see every evening on pokerstars pro or not playing 10-15 tables

nanonoko is nothing compared to jorj95

PokerOwned Master
    He plays mid-stakes games and understands the game enough when to make moves and when not to. Take a look at at this graph and tell me it's impossible.

nanonoko-graph.jpg

PokerOwned Demi-God
    He basically plays a math game and makes decisions based on that. I dont think he'd that great of a tournament player or live player. I remember him on pokerstars challenge - w/e it was called. But u cant ignore the success hes had online.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast