Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yeah pretty much they did memtg when that come up they were just lucky that they got choosen.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sighhh more bad news for the online poker community. It's stunts like this that damage everything.

Quote Originally Posted by moemtg View Post
    Here's a question that no one else has asked... How did they know it was the 70 billionth hand? Was PS really stupid enough to announce to them that it was the 70 billionth hand just as the cards were dealt instead of after-wards? I see the collusion aspect, but I am guessing that if these two people had this idea... so did thousands of other people doing the same thing. **SIGH**
    Very good point!! Wow was PS that naive, did they have a counter, there must have been some kind of promo. Yikes.

A No. 1
    germans always screwing things up

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree, I would consider it collusion......Kick em, Ban em....

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by moemtg View Post
    Here's a question that no one else has asked... How did they know it was the 70 billionth hand? Was PS really stupid enough to announce to them that it was the 70 billionth hand just as the cards were dealt instead of after-wards? I see the collusion aspect, but I am guessing that if these two people had this idea... so did thousands of other people doing the same thing. **SIGH**
    the winner of the hand is awarded almost $70,000 more ... if they were heads up and the small blind got 7 2 and folded ... then he saw he only got $1700 instead of over $70,000 dont you think he would feel awful not even trying to play all in for $50-100 with 7 2 to try to win over $70,000. pokerstars should tell them it is the hand and they did.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Steves22 View Post
    Sighhh more bad news for the online poker community. It's stunts like this that damage everything.
    exactly , but the sites need to come up with stuff so there is no way around the rules.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    can you put up a link to the video? i am having trouble finding it.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Yes I will have to agree with you guys, collusion, no doubt.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Elite PokerOwned Member
    theEVhero's Channel - YouTube

you will find it here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast