Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Only took 4400 hands but I'm finally above my total freeroll winnings. Just grinded out a pretty decent session of about 30 $1.06 Fruit Fly's (6-max super turbos). Turned a profit of about $13 which is a really nice ROI, especially seeing that I rarely won. I got second in almost everyone that I cashed in thanks to a bunch of bad luck. It seemed every all in I had before heads up, if I invested ahead I won (as expected). Once I got heads up it seemed everytime I invested ahead I lost. Funny how the cards decided to do that to me...oh well, can't complain at money. Just wish the results were a little better seeing how many HU's I got to.

The above is a graph of all the SnG's I've played since the challenge began. I removed the PO freerolls from my results because PT3 is recognized them as $30 and $40 buy-in tournaments for some reason.

If you look at the graph you can clearly see when I transitioned from bumblebee SnG's to the Fruit Fly $1 6-max ones. The $1 offer a much higher ROI due to the starting the chip stacks being reduced by 1/3.

PokerOwned Pro
    wow, you have such great bank roll management. Keep it going

Survey Master
    That is fantastic dude..
    BRM and everything.. Keep it up!

wow, you have such great bank roll management. Keep it going

PokerOwned Demi-God
    MrLova u hav played reallly well keep it going man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123