Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I haven't played any of these pokerowned tourneys.. a guy here asked me to give advice here... I play and coach only sngs

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydowdle View Post
    its amazing when you offer hand advice .. then bozos chime in with .. you suck
    unreal
    If you honestly think that calling a raise preflop with a middle pocket pair is bad then your not set to hand advice to people bro.

PokerOwned Veteran
    to get back to actually offering advice on the hand

you've hit ur set.. that was your goal.. that's a good flop texture to get guys to chase... so shove over his cbet... easy

u cant bet almost half ur stack.. that's just askin for trouble.. his raise range (assumed) hits this flop nicely.. hes not foldin a lot of hands and ur ahead.. so let him chase... so the board ran out bad.. oh well it happens, but not often... this play will show mad profit in the long run

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    This happened to me yesterday on a Carbon guarantee tournament. I was second in chips and then its full house over full house and out I go. It's amazing how quickly the money gets in, in those types of situations.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya if its gonna happen its gonna happen.. so just try get the money in b4 they beat u..

side note:

rule of thumb for set mining guys... stick to the 10% rule... if it costs more than 10% of your stack to call to set mine.. it becomes un-profitable in the long run

his 66 call wasn't bad.. kinda on fence, and raiser stat dependent really.... but just throwing food for thought out there... don't assume u can always call 3x raises w pp in stts

Elite PokerOwned Member
    my type of bad beat is any hand that beats my hand lol

Experienced Member
    i think that with most donk calls, you should be glad just more chips you can win! and when they hit and you lose(1 out of 10) these are the only ones you remember

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    u cant do much about that!! i had QQ one day and dude calls with AQ, flop is QA3, turn 2 and dam river and A giving him a bigger boat! some days the luck is just not with you!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Please Come back Pokerstars!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

This is just bad luck - there's no donking here. Hero calls 3bb preflop with 66 in the cut-off. No problem there. Flop gives opponent top pair with good kicker and the nut flush draw... gives hero a set. Bet, raise, call. Seriously - you expect he's going to fold that raise or any raise with his stack and the hand he holds? After that it's just auto-play imo. Just bad luck, but it happens

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast