Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

My question to those waiting for FTP..

Suppose FTP reopens..

Would you play? Is your money safe? We already know they cannot afford to repay US players.

They have lost their license.

Moneybookers left them.

France has sued them.

So really, do you want them to reopen to play or just get your money out?

I am trying to decide if\when they reopen, if I should bother running tournaments there.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    i think you should let it play out for a little bit. if US players start getting their money in pieces , then go for it , if not hold an extra carbon tourney. one more question , if they reopen , will US be allowed?

If\when they reopen, if I where you I'd wait a while before running any tourney's. Wait to see what the reviews are and by what our members have to say, should they decide to return to Full Tilt. I'd return as long as my money is still there. My money there is all from winnings, since I never made a deposit.

I just want my money,,,, Why would anyone trust them again ? Of course I'd rather see another FR on Carbon,,,,,the whole world has access to Carbon,,, just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    agreed with previous poster, i want my money that is left, at least i got my money back from pokerstars, full tilt is full of bs...anybody with a sensible mind would not go back, but we are talking about poker players, so who knows

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If they are sold to investors, pay out players, install new management, why not playing there?

Ok full tilt has had problems etc...... what I go on is the amount of players playing or just online,,,,in the latter terms the amount of players online and playing tells its own story,so I say go try the site again etc.
    I wouldnt say they were a bent company, but got mardy when the fbi investegated etc,hence targetting not payin those from USA out.

Ps,,,does any1 know how much they owed USA players compared to the rest of world ?,that would be an interesting addition.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I am trying to decide if\when they reopen, if I should bother running tournaments there.
    You are an American business (albeit a tiny one), right? <--- rhetorical question

Is it worth it for you to do business with a company that you cannot even play on yourself? <--- soul search question

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    You are an American business (albeit a tiny one), right? <--- rhetorical question

Is it worth it for you to do business with a company that you cannot even play on yourself? <--- soul search question
    I don't often find myself "searching my soul" before I make too many business decisions... I figure if I am in a career that is that morally questionable... I need a new job and shouldn't waste time "searching" in a place that won't get me a new job.

Jokes aside, when Full Tilt basically shunned half of their population (by not paying them, not by DOJ actions they couldn't control) you still had solid numbers in the FT free-rolls. If their confidence wasn't even nudged in a shaky direction with that, I have a hard time believing you will take a huge hit if/when they open up especially considering it will probably be under new ownership (in my opinion).

For me, there is now no chance I would deposit at Full Tilt. I would definitely still play free-rolls there. I still love the software...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well, definitely is going to be really tough to trust on FT again as everyone used to trust. But, if they opens again and pay every players (US players or not), I would play again.
    Of course, that the first thing that I want if they open is my cash out. But, I would deposit again, but not that much money as I used.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast