Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by watte29 View Post
    If they are sold to investors, pay out players, install new management, why not playing there?
    I agree with you. If they pay everyone that have money there, they will prove that they are on the way to become the trustable poker room that they used to be one day.

PokerOwned Master
    They will not get their license back unless they agree to refund players money. Also they will have a management shake up(Bitar will leave). People are very forgiving when companies fix their previous indiscretions and FullTilt will be in this group.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    I don't often find myself "searching my soul" before I make too many business decisions... I figure if I am in a career that is that morally questionable... I need a new job and shouldn't waste time "searching" in a place that won't get me a new job.

Jokes aside, when Full Tilt basically shunned half of their population (by not paying them, not by DOJ actions they couldn't control) you still had solid numbers in the FT free-rolls. If their confidence wasn't even nudged in a shaky direction with that, I have a hard time believing you will take a huge hit if/when they open up especially considering it will probably be under new ownership (in my opinion).

For me, there is now no chance I would deposit at Full Tilt. I would definitely still play free-rolls there. I still love the software...
    well said sir. well said

PokerOwned God
    I hav money in there, but just from freerolls, so I will give it a try again

Sergeant Major
    they will pay sure..

+1 @ gefishy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    when ftp opens.. i am sure there be some free money for us poker players to play with.. LOL..

i will take what remaining funds have left there..

i assume ftp is gonna give like free money, or promotions etc.. will see how they play out..

i will still play all freerolls i can, i dont depoist..

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I will defnetly play again there when they reopen. They send me a mail that the gaming commission will hear them end of July and i hope they get the lizens back.
    I love the Software for the great Gameplay and i miss Rushpoker.
    Hope it doesnt take so long.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I might not play there, assuming us allowed. Software was ok, but their micro stake selection was crap in comparison to stars. So I don't miss ftp, and wouldn't really play there, unless staked by someone.

FTP is going to be in big trouble no matter how it reopens. They've lost a whole lot of momentum and in this game, it's all about critical mass. I just don't see it happening again. Too many problems to date. Too bad too. I wish some of the other sites would just buy em out and use the platform. Zab, I'd say wait and see. If you have a ton of ppl playing again, why not? It's good for your business model. As always GL n be safe all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast