Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my plan

Knight-Lieutenant
    ok gl
    play poker client 1/2 with me

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you have to earn the pts the day before the qualifier. So playing the dollar double ups only gives you less than a pt (.8) so you'd have to play 20 the prev day just to qualify for the 15 pt one. Any like 60+ to qualify for the 50 pt one. Any way, good luck if that is the way you want to go, but my opinion, I'd look at Mrlova's post on the super turbos, you can easily play 5-10 an hour and have decent results. They fill fast and go quick, and you can have some success playing them if you follow that strategy. Thats my opinion anyway, but you have to do whats best for you, good luck and let us know if you are qualifying for any of them with this strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    you have to earn the pts the day before the qualifier. So playing the dollar double ups only gives you less than a pt (.8) so you'd have to play 20 the prev day just to qualify for the 15 pt one. Any like 60+ to qualify for the 50 pt one. Any way, good luck if that is the way you want to go, but my opinion, I'd look at Mrlova's post on the super turbos, you can easily play 5-10 an hour and have decent results. They fill fast and go quick, and you can have some success playing them if you follow that strategy. Thats my opinion anyway, but you have to do whats best for you, good luck and let us know if you are qualifying for any of them with this strategy.
    double ups and fast fiftys give u a full point :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    double ups and fast fiftys give u a full point :/
    Look in the lobby, pts: 0.8
    you get a pt for every 10 cents of fee, fiftys are 10 cent fee, so full pt, dollar du's are only .08 fee, so .8 pts, but whatever, pt is to qualify for these, only the games you played that day count, so it s not like you can build up pts, so you'd have to play a lot of these each day to qualify, except for the 15 pts one. I just don't like these, maybe you do, whatever works for u.
    Last edited by madjek; 01-31-2012 at 08:07 AM.

ok so above is a prnt screen of the 6 cent rebuy notice how the points are clearly displayed as 0.10000

here is a prnt screen of the fast fifty notice how it clearly show points as 1

why would it not do the same as the 6 cent and put 0.80000 in the points section ive always got a full point from fast fiftys :/

you are right on the doubleups however so i will hold my hands up to that one...but as im not playing them yet its a none issue

PokerOwned God
    yes the fast 50 gies one point however i stopped going for points after the reduced me from spades to joker just like that

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post

as a side note even if i get a qualifying ticket i WILL still play the qualifiers because the way i see it this reduces the field on the actual night if only by a lil bit
    Haha, I don't know how I missed this part the first time I read it, this is so you
    I think I am giving up on that damn ticket, I tried 2 of the free freerolls, and I really don't have the patience for those, lol.

and just what are u trying to imply poof haha

the vip tourneys are tons better tbf

umm plan went abit scew wiff today in that i went and won b2b so yeah haha guess ill have to re adjust or summin lol

Master Sergeant
    hope you do it....just stay disapline and you will have know problem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast