Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

My carbon withdrawal (lets see what happens)

Last night I did a withdrawal from Carbon, and after talking with live chat they are giving me the gift card option. They claim it works like an ATM card (much like BCP).

I'm not saying this as a "praise me" thing; we are always tentative about how fast they take so I will keep you guys posted as to the speed of payout.

Banned
    Well, congratulations on your winnings anyway, and good luck with your cashout. I'll be looking forward to your update(s).

I should thank the site - through a few freerolls (and a few good bets) I was able to build the BR from scratch. Lets see if I can do it again (I doubt it lol)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hope it works for ya man. heard good and bad thgs about the c ashoutes there. good luck man

I never had any problems with Carbon as far as pay-outs are concerned, however I never used the "gift card" option, keep us posted I'm curious to see how it plays out time frame wise.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Congrats on your win! Also ty for the info! GL

Good luck, do the issue the card? This is a great addition if so, and keep up posted on how long it takes.

Banned
    gl

Seasoned Veteran
    Yes, do keep us in touch. I'm hoping for the best here; it can be a real game changer for Carbon which through all the disappointments has still remained my favorite site, but only by a thread.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Seconded (thirded?) on keeping us in the loop. I'm curious about how the process goes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast