Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    First they take away P2P transfers and now gift card isn't a option. What next they take away checks?

This site just seems to be heading in the wrong direction every time I read about it

Banned
    not the place to do anything..........................

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I should thank the site - through a few freerolls (and a few good bets) I was able to build the BR from scratch. Lets see if I can do it again (I doubt it lol)
    congrats. i hope for start i have points for play the freeroll and then build my BR

Tracy, they told me otherwise. I don't know what to tell ya.

Seasoned Veteran
    Maybe it's scheduled to go into effect on the 1st but someone jumped the gun. Carbon has been posting a mysterious banner on 2+2 that's just a countdown to the 1st and nothing else. I've assumed the countdown was for a promotion, but maybe it's more.

PokerOwned God
    Congrats on the cashout. Hopefully it doesn't take to long for you to get it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Does anyone know if carbon does western union for cashouts?

Seasoned Veteran
    Carbon doesn't do Western Union for cashouts, they only do WU deposits. WU isn't a great option for cashouts because if they see a lot of activity they'll sometimes ban a person from using WU for a year or two. They are real sensitive about money laundering even if it's non poker related.

carbon has beeen promising to have that gift card option since the new cashier.. but havent had it yet,, i asked supoort like 3 weeks ago, and they said it stilll wasnt avaliable yet.. but thats very nice if it is now GL with the cashout, and maybe its coming in the new month,, and they did it for u now... ,, gu ess we/lll find out sooon....

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Tracy, they told me otherwise. I don't know what to tell ya.
    cool, maybe it has to be a certain amount to get the gift card!!! mine was no where near your amount LOL keep us filled in!! and congrats on the cashout (big buck no whammies)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast