Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    how about the multi buy in games....

Knight-Captain
    yeah, i've never really understood the rebuy or late registration. why would u want 2 start a tourney w/ less than the average remaining players' chip stack? i do agree that u have 2 win a lot of coin flips 2 win a tourney, making luck almost as important as skill. that's the only way players like jamie gold win. that guy's game sucked but he got hella lucky.

Sergeant
    Im glad im not the only one who thinks he blows i watched him on tv a few times and he does not belong at the same table as some of the people he played with.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat man View Post
    Im glad im not the only one who thinks he blows i watched him on tv a few times and he does not belong at the same table as some of the people he played with.

& did u hear him when he was on the way 2 winning the WSOP? He would get a hand like (4 example) a-a, & his opponent would get k-k, & he'd check raise the guy all in, & of course the guy would call, & he'd say 2 his mentor (& REAL poker player) Johnny Chan, "did u see that johnny? i trapped him"! no u didn't! u just got lucky enuf 2 get a better hand than the other guy. omg, i could hardly even watch it when he was on it cuz he was so annoying!

Experienced Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by beardown420 View Post
    I prefer tournament play and sng play because I may only sit in a cash game with 1 bullet, that will effect how i play. When I sit in a cash game I usually like to have atleast 3 minimum buyins to play with, that way I can play my normal game and not worry about the money.
    3 minimum buyins?? nice bankroll management

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12