Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar

Multi Last Longer

Man I'm pissed off...saw a 1000 pt LLB with Bsalz the donkey himself and no one in with 2 minute until tournament starts. def bout to double up my 1k and freakin daytradin jumps in right b4 tourney starts. I am at Bsalz table and jump in early big pots with him. He manages to get it all in within a few hands on 7 Q 7 holding QJ and donk Brian has actually has a hand 7 8...but bsalz hits the Q on the turn like always. After doubling to
    4k Bsalz finds himself out of the tournament 5 or 6 hands later. Shortly thereafter I manage to get AA with blinds still at 10/20 into a 3 way pot with just over 1100 in the middle with a starting stack of 1500 and get snapped off playing my hand straightforward. SO Daytradin inherits my "guaranteed" LLB pts...

PokerOwned Veteren
    Well the new system of LLBs has turned out to be WAY harder than taking someone on HU. I was in a 5 way LLB with the last of my PO points and when i got to the final table i get seated next to the BIMBOT3000 the last man left, with lke 6k and i was working the short stack so i figured it was a good oppurtunity for me to take some pots from him in position and it was for a while as i managed to pull ahead of him a little, But then i get dealt KK on the button and the under the gun guy pushes me all in so i have to call, he shows AK, A on the flop, and im out and on point welfare.. can i fold KK there?

nope not unless ur sure he has AA, got to love them 3 freakin outers onm carbon . it seems they are favored for sure
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Knight-Lieutenant
    i like it but havent used it yet but tripling your pts up

What can you say,,,it's the nature of the beast.....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I like this new system for the LLBs. It is much harder thou. and yes i have too lost all my points from the new system. LOL time to hit some surveys and hope and pray they work for me today.

Banned
    that's funny it happens... bsalz rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!