Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Mugabe101 wants to stake people for $0.25 SnG games on Pokerstars

I staked one person earlier; kodybanky12, he is yet to play his games yet but will play them after the freeroll he is playing in. I'm offering the chance for 5 more players to make their case for a $1.50 stake to play in the $0.25 SnG games on pokerstars.

To Qualify for the Stakes you must send me something, such as sharkscope stats to prove that you can win, or you must be on the freeroll leaderboard on this site with a good reputation, I will take references from other respected members and mods if you can't find stats.

The terms of the stake will be 60% to me 40% to you if you win the SnG, any other finish will be a 50/50 split.

edit - Please post the tournament number and the results in this thread

Players Staked So Far

kodybanky12
    hadiina
    Last edited by MUGABE101; 07-08-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Experienced Member
    lol wowwwwwwwww 25 cents big money!

Seasoned Veteran
    I'll stake people more money if they do well in the 25c games, this is just to try and get to know the good players, if you start performing then I'll move the stakes up

PokerOwned Master
    hi my name is hadiina and my id here and stars is hadiina
    i am a 2month member here and win like 8 freeroll on poker owend,i will be happy to play in that SNG
    u can find me on sharkscope onther the same name hadiina
    thanks

i should mention that in this site they dont show your winning on stars if they show that i would won like 70 or 80 dollar in 2 mounth,u can ask people around about me

PokerOwned Veteran
    btw i know hadina is knew but i seen him play he kinder plays well tight and is a very confident player even though...i dont like him cause his full of himself his a good player

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kodybanky12 View Post
    btw i know hadina is knew but i seen him play he kinder plays well tight and is a very confident player even though...i dont like him cause his full of himself his a good player
    thanks i guess

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol yeah mate maybe we can kill them in the sng's

PokerOwned God
    royalpat i am interested when is the tourney let me know if you are interested and i will send what you need

Seasoned Veteran
    I'll stake you royalpat, looking at your post count and the money you have own on pokerowned is enough to stake you.

It is just $0.25 sit and go tournaments, will stake you $1.50 to enter 6 of them.

What is your pokerstars ID?

Seasoned Veteran
    I just changed the opening post to say to include the tournament numbers and results in this thread rather than by pm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast