Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Gof or it man, But the only thing that can be bad is if you hit a big win on a MTT and you extend you stay and you set you life back a couple more years by keep playing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Gof or it man, But the only thing that can be bad is if you hit a big win on a MTT and you extend you stay and you set you life back a couple more years by keep playing?
    Trust me If i hit a big win.. the money is going to the bank then Im starting my life after my 6 months lease is over. Not trying to play poker for a living just want to experience it for 6 months then use my degree. If I didnt use my degree and just played poker my mother would go crazy

I just got 2 things to say.

1. You sound like u have put some thought into this so imo i think u will regret it more if u dont go ahead with this and always wonder what the expercience would have been like than you would be if u go to vegas and lose alot. So Defo go for it and enjoy urself, Dont end up a few years down the line with to many commitments to do something like this and always wondering what if.

2. I dont like the way you talk down about ramen noodles. Sure they are cheap but man are they tasty. I can afford to buy food and eat out but i still nearly eat 2 packs a day.

looks like u have done your homework and have a nice plan laid out, gl to you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I just got 2 things to say.

1. You sound like u have put some thought into this so imo i think u will regret it more if u dont go ahead with this and always wonder what the expercience would have been like than you would be if u go to vegas and lose alot. So Defo go for it and enjoy urself, Dont end up a few years down the line with to many commitments to do something like this and always wondering what if.

2. I dont like the way you talk down about ramen noodles. Sure they are cheap but man are they tasty. I can afford to buy food and eat out but i still nearly eat 2 packs a day.
    HAHA.. Im going for it about 95% sure, working on a place to stay and what Im gonna do about my car ect. Like am I going to fly there and have no vehicle (I know its easy to get around the strip) I do know cab fares are expensive and Im sure being there 6 months Im gonna want to get away from stip one day every month.

And also ramen noodles are the shit they got me through 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by mpettit View Post
    HAHA.. Im going for it about 95% sure, working on a place to stay and what Im gonna do about my car ect. Like am I going to fly there and have no vehicle (I know its easy to get around the strip) I do know cab fares are expensive and Im sure being there 6 months Im gonna want to get away from stip one day every month.

And also ramen noodles are the shit they got me through 4 years

If u think you may only need a car every so often, I would guess that vegas being a tourist spot might have a cheap car rental places. I have absolutely no idea about this, just an assumption

Banned
    I wish I could do this. Even if I had $27,000 cash, I couldn't, cause I can't rent an apartment or a hotel or a car, cause I know the car rental places don't take a money order for a deposit like they do here in Ohio...I might be able to rent a cheap hooker/fleabag motel with cash.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I DEFINITELY SAY GO FOR IT!! You only live once and if you have your heart set on this, there is nothing that you should let stand in your way. You have a college education, so obviously you have put much thought and planning into making this dream happen for yourself and after completing 4 years of college and earning a degree, you deserve it! Best of luck to you and most of all, enjoy every minute of it!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Do it! You're at a time in your life when you get to follow your dreams and live for yourself. Go have fun, make money, and make awesome memories.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    sounds like you'll be having fun for 6 months...gl at the tables =)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast