Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63946.66

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Veteran
    the main reason for me is money, it is always nice to have a fun hobby while earning cash on the side.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I play mostly because im bored but im damn good

I think this could use a bump.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    ive been playing long enough to know what works for me, i can always get better, i play cause its like crack i cant sleep without thinking about it .
    I know exactly what you mean. My Grandpa taught me when I was seven. We would play for play money. When I turned 16 he let me on his weekly game (stud). Then eventually hold em. I know what works for me and I am always trying to improve!
    Before Black Friday I played every day. All day on most weekends. I did pretty good.

I think i'll improve as i go i've done quite well on FTP because i was in the christmas holiday 200k prize and have gotten to 2,100 out of 100,000 people

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Just because I'm curious, how many of you guys are actually looking to work to improve your play and become better players with work attached? Or are you guys just playing for fun? Or is it both and you just learn along the way? Or what other motives do you have for playing? Are you actually interested in the money? Do you not care about the money? Some individual responses could be interesting.
    To make money, while having fun.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    have to agree with pray! to make money while having fun! and i also had a coach at one time, and yes it did help my game!! everyone still can learn new tricks and plays!!

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    I've been playing since I was a young teenager(since 14, about 10 years) and have been hooked on the game since. I strive to improve my game and have a dream on one day being a pro.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345