Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This is poker? If this is poker, why does everyone call it bingo? OR I went to a Bingo parlor and a poker game broke out. See what I did with that? Ya know, fist fight/hockey game reference. ANYways, I play everyday sometimes for fun sometimes for money. I agree with both the peeps above cuz I call it a hobby and it distracts me from the mean old world. At this point you could almost call it a lifestyle.

Seasoned Veteran
    I play poker for fun mainly but I also lay to win in freerolls for the money I love winning the money whenever I can get it and I win with it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like the game.
    very intresting to see how other people play.

Ive read alot of books and when i first started playing online i pay for my lessons the hard way LOL Then i started winning money and enjoyed it even more but every since stars and tilt left US market i have made no money but havent put any into it either and wont put any money on any site. I have ALOT of confidence in my live game but have none when it comes to online. Online 2 and 3 outers are the absolute NUTZ against me, where as live it doesnt seem to happen any where near as much but i guess it all evens out in the end
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    i Play for fun!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I enjoy playing the game, but I prefer the competition on real money tables as opposed to play money. I admit I'm probably addicted at this point. I'd love to make a little money, but after 5 years and still no real profit I'm losing hope in that idea.

I only play after 8pm eastern time because I have a wife and 2 kids who come before anything. They do understand I like to play poker at night after dinner and stuff is over. For me it is more for fun, not trying to make a living but at the same time maybe make a few bucks to keep playing.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Seasoned Veteran
    Thats poker fellas

PokerOwned God
    I'm always looking to improve my play. I'm in it to make some extra money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play couse i want to win money haha .. but i always get fcked at hyper headsups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast