Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    only 420 here

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wonder what is the most points anybody has ever had!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion1089 View Post
    I'm extremely new. I've only got like 200 lol. How are you guys getting this many points? Downloads? Free Credit Score stuff?
    It took me awhile of accruing to get that high, I never thought I would get there.

Crowdflower is a guaranteed pt maker if you have the time and patience. (I have found a few I didn't mind doing)
    Radio Loyalty (pick the one on the main offer page) is good and steady and slow but also almost %100 guaranteed . (Some have issues with it working but I never have. ) I have a post somewhere with tips on Radio Loyalty
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...tml#post273222
    Most of the larger pts will require a credit card (either trial or purchase) , but I try and stay away from those. I don't want to have to keep track of when I have to cancel free trials and none of the stuff I really want to buy.

Stick with the offers on the whats working page and that will increase the odds of it converting.

The games I have had trouble getting to credit sometimes , I think you have to also install all the toolbars or add ons that the software asks you to for it to work right. (Google Sandboxie)

Check the Videos everyday, they are small amounts but quick and easy and hey, it all adds up.

Play the Raffle , You earn free tickets by doing certain offers (above 25 pts , I think) you may have free tickets and not even know it.

If an offer doesn't convert in the expected amount of time, I start making a case for support. Most of the offers pages have a need help or support button.
    I have a system for that too!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...tml#post273218

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    It took me awhile of accruing to get that high, I never thought I would get there.

Crowdflower is a guaranteed pt maker if you have the time and patience. (I have found a few I didn't mind doing)
    Radio Loyalty (pick the one on the main offer page) is good and steady and slow but also almost %100 guaranteed . (Some have issues with it working but I never have. ) I have a post somewhere with tips on Radio Loyalty
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f22...tml#post273222
    Most of the larger pts will require a credit card (either trial or purchase) , but I try and stay away from those. I don't want to have to keep track of when I have to cancel free trials and none of the stuff I really want to buy.

Stick with the offers on the whats working page and that will increase the odds of it converting.

The games I have had trouble getting to credit sometimes , I think you have to also install all the toolbars or add ons that the software asks you to for it to work right. (Google Sandboxie)

Check the Videos everyday, they are small amounts but quick and easy and hey, it all adds up.

Play the Raffle , You earn free tickets by doing certain offers (above 25 pts , I think) you may have free tickets and not even know it.

If an offer doesn't convert in the expected amount of time, I start making a case for support. Most of the offers pages have a need help or support button.
    I have a system for that too!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...tml#post273218
    nice post there good tips thanks very much

I've had about 15k to 20k from playing in client.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234