Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: poker club

Elite PokerOwned Member

poker club

I am making a poker club on pokerstars.net(Americans can play on .net) We will be playing tournaments and maybe ring games for pokerowned points. There is a 200 point winner takes all freeroll this Friday at 8. If anybody is interested in joining please contact me and I will tell you how to enter.

I think you are going to have to offer more points somehow to get people interested in this. Just MHO though.

Seasoned Veteran
    You are right Paisley i tried to do 3 surverys this last 24 hrs and i had translate all that info from chinese to english tru translator and they said your points are deposited in your account but i dont see them. i dont know what to do make points i cant see anything. except posting and playing lottery smtimes watching videos works but for last two days i didnt see even a single video too. so dont know what to do. bfor i was thinking to tell my friend abt this site because he also a recreational player so can ve few freerolls but now i think why to give him trouble. he he he

PokerOwned Veteran
    this does not sound so bad to where and to whom it pays to inquire?

PokerOwned Pro
    Is this for anyone who is interested? I would be relitively interested if the games were at a reasonable hour for me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Very good idea ... it would be good to think on something more in other countries

Experienced Member
    I would like to praticipate if it's at a reasonable time for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that idea sounds good but I think very few points would be more interesting if you play for 1000 points buy-in poker web site owned with points and that U.S. players can play as in home game would be the best option as they can U.S. play

Yeah the points are too low all you will get is serious degens lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I understand that the points are not that much but this is just to try out the league and get new people. I plan in the future to have point buy in games that cost 100 points. I will add more points into the freeroll if we can get over 5 people into the club by friday. Right now I have the tournament set at 8pm eastern time but I can change that if it is not good for some players. I would also like to try to have a 100 point buy in tournament on saturday night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast