Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sergeant
    well if your a poker player i would say making money is the most important element to poker and in order to do that you have to realize the math of coarse and realize that survial is among the fittest if you spent money on 2 cards you hope will make you money you had better have your math right and of coarse postion is everything in poker play out of it anfd you can lose alot of chips or cash

you have alot to learn it seems son from above
    I say it for the 10 000 000 time in my life : POKER IS ABOUT PLAYING WITH THE PERSON INFRONT OF YOU NOT WITH THE CARDS,NOT WITH THE MATH.EVEN IF THE MATH TELLS YOU TO CALL IF YOU KNOW YOU`RE GONA LOSE CUZ YOU KNOW YOU`RE OPPONENT YOU GONA CALL ?! GO AHEAD THEN BE MY GUEST AND LOSE SOME MONEY ON MATH ! KIDS HAVE A RIGHT TO HATE MATH-MAKE`s YOU TAKE THE WRONG DESISIONS SOME TIME`S

way to fuuuny

Private
    i would like the know whatis the best thing in poker???

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I think its a combination of Luck and Skills. Sure you need some math but istinkt is also important.
    SEEYAATTHETABLES

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think the most important thing in playing poker is not tilting after a bad beat

Corporal
    Well...one of the most important is to realize that you don't have to play every hand that you have the cards for...check your position...think about your opponets who have called...that guy at the end has twice your chips and he likes to buy the pot!

Every people play with different style some of them play with Math and some of them can just feel the cards, some of them play with odds. XD
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Corporal
    i think the best strategy is bankroll management. never play more then u can afford

Master Sergeant
    most important element is luck...whoever has the "luck" always seems to win...cant tell me any different...i've played enough to know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12