Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

This Sux Real Bad

been doing bullshit surveys downloads and other bullshit and not got a point yet 2 hours of wasted time We're sorry, but we cannot currently match you to a survey. Please try again tomorrow as we have more great opportunities coming soon. Want us to notify YOU as soon as we have a survey available? Click here to register with MyView to receive survey notifications AND additional rewards! CLICK HERE

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah what ever thought you got points for making a thread too but nothing also thought you got points for replying to one too but nothing guessing i can only get points by buying them

Banned
    yeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Sergeant
    Don't give up yet Walter...believe it or not, there are tasks/surveys out there that do work. I'm running low on my points right now, so time for me to get back to work! Best of luck!

Banned
    haha keep trying, youll get there

Walter check your history. You get points for posting to each thread, but only 5 posts per day the rest are just hopefully useful info to the community. You have been very frustrated lately. I hope things turn around for you, this is the best forum I have been a part of so far.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Yeah that's why I stop trying doing surveys, if Zab get more of surveys that would be useful I will.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Banned
    there are always another way... i fighting with sonic and radium for points know.................

I can never get the surveys either it always says there is not one available, so I now do the email submit, and register and email confirmation ones, those seem to work for me.
    Good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast