Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,204

BTC Rate: $10711.67

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    158

    More live poker for me!

    My weird ass work schedule is changing on Nov. 6, allowing me to get to the blue chip casino for some poker tourneys. Good old fashioned hand shuffled decks and high quality chips for me to play with.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,587
    Cool. As much as I love online, it's nice to actually feel cards and chips while playing. However, it's much slower online and the trip to the casino can cost more than what you expected.

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    73
    What type of tournies they have up there man? Any decent ones?

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    609
    glgl i love live poker much different feel than online

  5. #5
    Gods' God's God PokeYourFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,534
    very nice. live poker is so fun, i like the challenge of bluffing and keeping my cool
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    127
    Blue Chip, where are you from? I used to live in Indiana, but now I live in Iowa. I have a casino about 5 minutes away now, but when I lived in Indiana I was about 2 hours from the blue chip. Used to go there and play 1-2 NLH Ring all the time.

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    Blue Chip, where are you from? I used to live in Indiana, but now I live in Iowa. I have a casino about 5 minutes away now, but when I lived in Indiana I was about 2 hours from the blue chip. Used to go there and play 1-2 NLH Ring all the time.
    Yeah I live in central IN, Blue Chip is about 2 hrs 15 min from me. There's Hoosier Park that's much closer but they are mostly slots and video poker.

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by parrothead82 View Post
    What type of tournies they have up there man? Any decent ones?
    Yeah they have tourneys 6 days a week with buy ins ranging from $20-$160. A good mix of knockouts, rebuy, deep stack, high hand bonus, and of course several cash tables.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Cool. As much as I love online, it's nice to actually feel cards and chips while playing. However, it's much slower online and the trip to the casino can cost more than what you expected.
    The trip is longer than I would like but I'm willing to do it, it's about 40 bucks in gas round trip for me(V8).

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    233
    I generally do better live, but the pace of online play has really spoiled me. I can't sit still for a regular day long 6-8 hour tourney as well as I used to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •