Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Thread: Get me going!

Banned

Get me going!

Hey guise! so i've been playing poker on and off for the last 3 years i'd say. I just got my check withdrawl approved on carbon for about $200. "Thumbs up!" I just randomly played rings/MTT/SNG and grinded up a cashout.

basically my strat: play conservative and last through 80% of other players. if you can do that even if ur not very good at poker you can get lucky and donk yourself to a FT.

I have $10 in my account+po freerolls and i want to get more srs and improve at the game. How should i build a bankroll and what should i be playing? I'm open to try any part of carbon

AMA - thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Play sngs and grind at microstakes. Gl on your journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Singertime63 View Post
    Hey guise! so i've been playing poker on and off for the last 3 years i'd say. I just got my check withdrawl approved on carbon for about $200. "Thumbs up!" I just randomly played rings/MTT/SNG and grinded up a cashout.

basically my strat: play conservative and last through 80% of other players. if you can do that even if ur not very good at poker you can get lucky and donk yourself to a FT.

I have $10 in my account+po freerolls and i want to get more srs and improve at the game. How should i build a bankroll and what should i be playing? I'm open to try any part of carbon

AMA - thanks
    guess we need more info than how much you have, Mpettit made a detailed thread on how he does it which is cudos becasue he wants to show us what he does. Not saying you aren't just that have to repect a player to help the community out.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    play alot of coupon and sng and a few ring games and you will build fast

PokerOwned Veteran
    id say stick to what worked if you do good at sngs go with that.they are much easier to control your swings...
    Live today like it is your last........