Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

The Money Thread

Since my job, or at least the one I play on Television, is wrting and my passion outside of work is poker and this being a virtual poker community of all types who seem obsessed by the precious poker points I would....

join the fray in my own little way 5 poker points at a time. Thus in my infinte wisdom I have decided to....
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 10-02-2011 at 07:51 PM.

To create the money thread as a way to fund my Poker Owned Experience instead of doing a bunch of mindless surveys that lower one IQ by at least 45 points or signing up for a bunch of Disney DVDs that I don't want.
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 10-02-2011 at 08:02 PM.

So as a solution I have come up with the money thread that pay me a hefty FIVE poker points which aint a bad wage for a hack writer such as myself who just might be an even worse poker player. This thread my friends will be the picture window into a head crammed with thoughts that are all over the place like the play at your typical Carbon Poker Freeroll. And I whoever wants to read it that is why it is there. If you don't like it, don't read it.

With that said I will do my best not to be offensive and will try to keep things in good taste. But remember this is a forum full of poker people not Ophra fans

So stay tuned for a flurrey of crap running the gamut from serious to stupid to funny and hopefully not boring. And shit look at this. I think my money thread has already made me 20 poker points or so. CHA CING... Its paying off already. What a country.

good luck and Go White Sox!! Da Bears!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Drywallin' opportunity beckons

And as they say so often there is always a (wise)ass in everyroom or it would smell like shit. Actually the they is really, I just made that up, but mr. Drywallman3 I thank you for the post with you being the very first reply ever in the grand history of the money thread so here is what I was thinking. How would you feel about coming down to Indiana so I can tape you to the wall of my study, I would put you in a frame of course, sort of like they do at restraunts when they tape money to the wall commemerating the first sale.

And I really am kinda low on money right now so you would have to pay your own way but my study is really nice and I promise not to blow my bong hits in your face. Great idea right Drywallman? I promise I will spare no expense with the frame.

lol gl and remeber u only get credit for 5 post s a day that,, thats 25 points a d ay do i get a frame too??LOL

Knight-Lieutenant
    wait so if i am getting this straight, your writing you scripts on po?

Knight-Lieutenant
    and your doing this so that every day you will get 25 points?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast