Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Dude, don't spam the forum...

I hardly do surveys but when I do, do them I just ask Zab for a refund... gefishy has reimbursed me a couple of times...

Leave the forum for people who post advice and help the PO members win some tourneys...

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Yup. Its all about the points at poker owned. No I am doing it because this the world wide web and one can do anything they want on the internet. And I wanted to create the money thread and I did. Only time will tell what the devious diabolical reasons are. Until next time. Adios.

Oh and by the way. If you don't like it do not read it. Last time I checked this forum is located in place where space unlimited, not Rome. OK. Thank You.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Good luck with your writing and on the poker tables!

Neil what do you write. Books or poetry.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Without going into specifics because my employer might not understand the whole poker thing I write training manuals for aspiring botanist and other horticultural endevours... It is a nice gig that allows me to hang at home and work and be a dad to my 10 yr old and most of all, spend my freetime trying for that one big poker score. But somehow I got derailed and found this place. And to be quite honest I am glad I did but it sure ain't gonna land me that five figure payday I am more than due for.

But that writing has me wrapped with chains of protocol and rules and guidelines and the idiot factor (A general guideline for writing instructional materials of any nature--PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY IDIOTS SO WHEN WRITING FOR THEM KEEP IT AT THE 5th GRADE LEVEL).

This thread is mine and I can right anything I want really. And for any writer that is like having the keys to the fastest sports car in the world. Hopefully, the stuff I come up with here will be cool and I don't crash and burn. But I am pretty confident it will be different than your standard Poker Tourney thread discussing the merits of four-betting Chinese people on Tuesdays at Commerce vs. the Vietnamese at Horseshoe.

Shit!!!shit!!!!shit!!!!

Man nothing like running through a whole tournament feeling like you were walking on ice with slippers on. And then when after patiently sitting there for hand after hand, folding, laying my hand down when it was prudent. And then finally when it was down to six sitting on the button i had KQ everyone folded to me i pushed my last place stack and wouldn't ya know it? The poker gods shit on me again as a guy named fly insta-called me (UH OH) and showed the most feared hand in poker, unless I am holding it, AA.

SHIT........SHIT>>SHIT<<

OK ALL BETTER NOW.

But on a brighter note it was my 3rd cash in a row and i bubbled a fourth for a ton of cash i think like 3 bucks. Plus I got the bounty and won my head to head. Well gonna go lose my winnings on Carbon. Until Next time..

I was just wondering... If you were flat broke in 2004 or 2005 lets say. And today in 2011 you are still flat broke but have accrued no new debt. Does that mean you have gotten wealthier because everyone else has gotten poorer?

Another day. Another tourney. Another cash. Starting to string em' together.

Here it is on beautiful Sunday afternoon in Chicago, and I mean freakin beautiful (78 degrees and not a cloud in the sky), and I have no Bears football to quench my thirst for a full fall day. But I can handle it. Because part of the wait is the added coooking time for a dish called humble pie that my beloved Bears are going to serve to the Lions whether they are hungry or not. SO be ready Detroit. Lions and Tigers are going on the endangered species list. BOOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast