Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

missed the password to a BCP

am I going to get those points returned... or am I going to get jewed on those along with all the time I used to even acquire those points?

Experienced Member
    looks like Im getting bent over left and right by this site!!! this is getting annoying

hey Calikoas, pick your head up and just ask Zab for a refund. This site is a pretty good, dont hate the player, hate the game.

request a refund here >>> http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/freerollrefund.php

Enter the tourney id from your Points History

Experienced Member
    how do I do that... I don't know how to contact him

Just look at roosters link above post or in the general chatroom tpye in, bcp refund and I think the PO bot will put a link up.

PokerOwned Pro
    Go to the help desk link at the top of the website, then request refund. You can look up the tourny ID. You're supposed to request them within 24 hours....I've never had a problem getting the points refunded tho. Stop complaining and figure the stuff out. Use the chatroom on the main page if you're worried. You only get jewed if you don't do anything (or don't know what to do) No one else's fault.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah u will get the pts back if u follow swicksters advice. I've missed some in the past but always have gotten points back within a day. gl to u

Quote Originally Posted by Swickster007 View Post
    Go to the help desk link at the top of the website, then request refund. You can look up the tourny ID. You're supposed to request them within 24 hours....I've never had a problem getting the points refunded tho. Stop complaining and figure the stuff out. Use the chatroom on the main page if you're worried. You only get jewed if you don't do anything (or don't know what to do) No one else's fault.
    I think you said this alot nicer then i was going to LOL Doesnt take much to look around here and find out things. As far as the Jewed BS, you think its jewed that for just your time you have a chance to win real money on a poker site? You came at this all wrong instead of asking for help without sounding like it was owed to you came off acting like a entitled brat LOL Plenty of people willing to help a new person around here, just ask(how you would want to be asked)..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I think no refound....if you missing pass just waith another day.....pay and play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast