Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Minted Poker

Elite PokerOwned Member

Minted Poker

We have just received an email from Minted Poker regarding the Everleaf Network’s decision to restrict US players from playing on its network

We will be sending out a newsletter later listing the choices that Minted US players and others still have for playing but first we wanted to bring you up to speed and give you the little information we do have

And we will be contacting you directly with another email which should definitely read as we are trying to secure our existing Minted players extra offers for the months of Feb and March only

This is a summary of the information we have received:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the business day last night ELG (Everleaf Gaming Network) informed Minted Poker that they were no longer going to accept play from the USA and France

The decision had been made after a series of events that cumulated in a letter from US homeland security warning them to cease and desist poker operations in the US or the directors and owners of the network would be subject to legal proceedings.

The Directors of the network and their legal counsel then met with the Maltese Licensing Authority the LGA and asked advice under their license agreement.

The LGA advised that the network should pull out of the US and French markets completely and as quickly as possible, they are also going to aid in discussions in how player funds held in ring fenced accounts are cashed out back to the players effected.

Minted Players are been assured that all monies held (in the US and the rest of the world) are secure and ring-fenced. The Maltese Licensing Authority is reportedly going to aid in discussions about how funds can be cashed out to those online poker players affected. The European network will continue to run, but all existing accounts will be converted to Euro accounts, and obviously all US-based players will no longer play at the tables at Minted Poker or any other Everleaf Gaming partnered online poker site.

There will be a series of announcements from the network starting tomorrow regarding the situation and the process Minted will keep all informed as they receive information to make the process as painless as possible for those affected
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    If they went after little 'ol Minted/Everleaf then what do you think is in store for Merge, Bovada, AmericasCardroom, etc.?
    Well I believe Merge has already gotten past this stage since they were "banned for US players" for about 3 months or so not allowing any more new registrants and then recently re opened back up a few weeks ago so
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yup bad news anther one bites the dust
    funny how u can still log in on UB/AP and see ur balance
    lol but went to log in to gotard and wont let me in
    my guess is the sites such a small potatoe never see the money from there

PokerOwned God
    dam bad news for them, i just join the site only 2 weeks ago..wow

yeah i just joined less the n a week ago and was working thru the steps for a BR, SMH
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well I don't play at Minted poker anyway so it don't matter to me

Seasoned Veteran
    that sucks but i like merge and bovada better anyway!!
    Dactal13

PokerOwned Master
    I was playing on luvin. Left 40 on there, but right before the cashier locked up I transferred the $40 to a Canadian friend, and I'll get it later. Pretty lucky, left 0.00 in my account!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by cdub512 View Post
    I was playing on luvin. Left 40 on there, but right before the cashier locked up I transferred the $40 to a Canadian friend, and I'll get it later. Pretty lucky, left 0.00 in my account!
    You will be pretty luck if your friend can pull the money and pay you. Let us know how it works out ...

PokerOwned Pro
    who cares minted sucked anyway. merge is the only decent thing out there for US players.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast