Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Might need 1 or 2 horses for tonight

I am willing to possibly stake a couple of people into the $5.50 No Limit Deep Stack Turbo on Black Chip Poker that starts in 15 minutes. If i choose you to run this tournament on stake for me it would be 50%/50% between you and I for as far as the winnings go. I would get the tourney buyin back though before we go ahead and split up anything so for instance lets say you end up cashing in the tourney for $100 dollars. You first would take out the buyin (100-5.50) which would leave $94.50 and then that $94.50 we would be splitting up 50%/50%. Please dont just post "i apply" in this thread as that will be immediately ignored. If you are interested please go ahead and post sharkscope/OPR link (whatever you think i should know when i am picking my horses) and also just type out a sentence or two as to why i should pick you over anyone else. Also include your Black Chip Poker screen name in your application because with it starting so soon i wanna make sure i ship you the funds ASAP so that you can register and be able to not have missed any hands/time because you had to late register.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Apply

also got a thread alrdy got this

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post285605

UnkRevamped is my BCP name

I'm pretty wellknown around here and get a lot of stakes. Hope to add you to my list.
    Just came back from 1 month break and am refreshed ready to play

My Best sharkscope stats are from my FTP days

Here they are

FullTilt
    E>=30 Opt-In
    $1.75
    $4.79
    13.8%
    $479

throws hat in the ring
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    anyone bought your shares yet? and also are you already registered?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarker305 View Post
    anyone bought your shares yet? and also are you already registered?
    Someone just bought all 5 for this game

will be putting up more threads for different games

registering now

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hey potfan and UNK both of you would agree to creating and maintaining a clean rail thread for throughout this mtt and also 50/50 with the buyin coming back to me out of total winnings before chop correct?

agree i might need help posting hands
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I will play it for you. I even have a final table in this while running another long-term stake. WECpokerBCP is SN
    I have run a million stakes and will post hands and update throughout

edit: Final Table comment directed at $5.50 2500 and 3500 gtd, which I somehow thought he was talking about (I must f thought this was Wed night)...obv FT in the 300 gtd Turbo not a big bragging point lol
    Last edited by WECpoker; 07-18-2013 at 09:07 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    potfan42o whats your Black Chip Poker username so i can ship out buyin and you can register and start to win us some money

logadog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast