Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63810.57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    I would play more free rolls until you build you bank roll up a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I agree with you 100%

I would build it some also before playing any buyin games. If you lax your BRM any then youve already lost. Dont listen to anyone that says take risk. Calculated yes but just to move up quicker no!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I know it's more responsible to keep playing in freerolls until I get my bankroll up, I just miss being able to play whenever I feel like it! I enjoy limit, so hopefully I can work my way up to the .02/.04 game soon. I'll just keep ticking away at these freerolls. Unfortunately I work when they're going on, so that only leaves me a couple days a week to play in them.

Seasoned Veteran
    The 11c super turbo short handed r ok but ive found to have a ridiculous amount of variance... lost my $3 win

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Yeah, variance in the 11c sng is huge due to a combo of being short handed, short stacked, and short levels. Also, the play is terrible.

Why not play some cash tables? You're rolled for that, I would think.

PokerOwned God
    Actually, the 11 cent sng should be back in. The structured changed though and so did the payouts. The changes, in my opinion, aren't really good. The original was better. If you play them, try playing more than one at the same time, it's kind of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I agree with this. Play more PO freerolls.

Well, on my carbon skin I'm going to just keep chugging along with PO freerolls. However, since I am trying to grind something for nothing, I just signed up for hero last night. I LOVE the SNG freerolls!! As an added bonus I am also a real, live, not playing on my girlfriends account, WOMAN!!! So I get access to more freerolls. It may not be much, but I've managed to grind out about $1 today, and I think I can do that pretty consistently. Needless to say I'm very excited and I think I finally found my first true poker home I can get comfortable in since I lost PS.
    Last edited by Zab; 03-06-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12