Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar

Merge update messed up Dec. 11th 2013

I can't even play on merge since the update. Just tried to play in freeroll and its bad, I can't see each action unless I minimize the window first then maximize it again. Each action I mean check, fold, raise ect ect to the cards coming out to anything that is animated on screen.

I tried an un-install and re-install, its the same. I tried turning off everything, animations, dealer, setting to low graphics quality. Its the same. I can barely play. Anyone else have issues and is merge fixing it? Any info ?

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

I corrupted it so I can win the grinder.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Thank you for your words of wisdom sir.

Ok, Here is a conversation I just had with live chat about the latest merge update issues I am having.

Hello, my name is Daniel Gordon. I'll be assisting you today.

ChipTool1: Hello Daniel...

Daniel Gordon: Hello, how are you?

ChipTool1: I'm doing alright I guess, just cant seem to get the poker software to work since this latest update.

Daniel Gordon: What are the exact issues?

ChipTool1: Ok lets see hard to explain but. The screen keeps freezing for each new action when I am at the table.

ChipTool1: Like for anything that happens like check, fold, raise ect. ect. to the flop cards showing to the actions of others betting..

ChipTool1: It keeps lagging or freezing on me. I cant see what is happening but I hear the sounds unless I.....

ChipTool1: Unless I minimize and then maximize the window again and again.

Daniel Gordon: I will need you to please send the following:

ChipTool1: This is happening to many others from what I have discussed or heard from players at the tables as well

Daniel Gordon: pokerclient.log file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Aced

Daniel Gordon: To [email protected]

ChipTool1: ok

Daniel Gordon: Thank you we will contact you back via email.

ChipTool1: Thank you for your help

Daniel Gordon: You're very welcome.

Daniel Gordon: Thank you for chatting with us today. If you've got a moment, please click here; we'd really appreciate your feedback.
    Last edited by JohnnyDeepStacks; 12-11-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Ok here is the e-mail I sent to merge support with attached pokerclient.log file.

Gave my info then message:

I spoke to live chat and they said to send the pokerclient.log file to this address on issues myself and many others seem to be having since the latest poker software update on about December 11, 2013.

The issues I myself am having are lag or freezing issues when at a table. For each action that takes place at the tables the screen/window freezes unless I minimize the window and maximize the window again and again. I must minimize and maximize the window for each action at the table. For example of actions would be check, fold, raise by me or another player at the table, also the flop cards , turn card, river card ect ect. Each instance I must minimize then maximize the table window in order to preform or see the next action and as soon as that action takes place it freezes again. So again I must continually minimize and maximize the table window in order to play at all. Sounds can be heard but window freezes. I have done a complete reinstall of the game twice and have tried changing animation options and other things to on and then off to see if that would resolve it before contacting you. Nothing changes all results the same and again this is since the latest update that took place today. Anything you can do to help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time on this. Attaching the pokerclient.log file as per instructed. Again thank you for your time.

PokerOwned Master
    I also spoke with Carbage support via Live Chat today. My game would freeze if I checked hand history ,it would freeze and then close .

Quote Originally Posted by 2sweet247 View Post
    I also spoke with Carbage support via Live Chat today. My game would freeze if I checked hand history ,it would freeze and then close .
    Thanks, the more people who bring it to their attention, hopefully the quicker it gets resolved.

Got an e-mail response from merge this morning that said this:

Thank you for contacting us.

This is a quick email to inform you that we are very sorry for any inconvenience, our software developers are trying to have this problem fix at the latest convince.
    In case any tournament you where playing was majorly affected by this please provide us with the tournament ID's and we will be more than glad to review the game and submit a request for a possible refund of the tournament buy in.
    You can also provide us with the pokerlog file located in the main folder of the software. This can be found here:

Start / Computer / Local Disk / Program Files.

Then look for the folder that shows the name of the software and you will locate the pokerlog file, attach this file to the email and send it back to us. We will try our best to help you.

We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter.

I contacted them twice yesterday as well. I sent the tourney ID for $5.50 don that I was playing that the software screwed me on.
    It looks like this morning's update has fixed the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I contacted them twice yesterday as well. I sent the tourney ID for $5.50 don that I was playing that the software screwed me on.
    It looks like this morning's update has fixed the issues.
    Yea it appears that way. If you read that last message I sent tell them what happened and who knows maybe they give you a $5.50 chip. Its worth the e-mail. Who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast