Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Merge = Trash

Banned
    Here u want some specifics ok.. I am not a donk .. I do not go all in with any 2 BS cards.. Here is my experience on splurge

as a joke thinking it would be for showing off i kept my own stats of win loses after flops with what cards as I was trying to improve my play and my coach was making me do it...

Week 1

Hands won after seeing flop

Hands lost after seeing flop by folding or other but before showdown

Hands not played 8988

Hands lost at showdown not going all in pre flop

Hands lost going all in pre flop with ONLY AA KK QQ and losing to another player with NO dealt pp

Hands lost to K rag with AA and KK

Hands won after flopping nut flush

79/163 <----- JUST THAT ALONE should fkn say something.

not gonna go on with the BS. long story short. HUGE PATTERN HERE my coach is one who made me see it cuz i was like most in saying only idiots or losers say poker is rigged because they just have no clue on bet recognition, plays, not being able to fold crap like AA when KKJ then J then Q come 4 spades ya know the idiot callers who just cant fold until he made me look at my own stats and that is when i woke up.. I am sorry but i know on 30 occasions i flop the nut flush and someone goes all in with 10 10 or J J and hits runner runner for a full house or quads more then half the time? You have to be fucking joking me.. And as far as the other stats.. Ive never felt more sick and cheated after taking 2 and 1/2 weeks going through all the bs hands and calculating them. Not gonna say more cuz i shouldnt have to on that note. But come on. Im + every site in ROI but Merge? I get beat over 63% of the time flopping nuts to get outdrawn but quads straight flush or some other bs. I have said it before and I will say it again, This place i swear makes it so the worst player wins. If my PS2 can learn my moves in baseball this fucking system can learn what cards u call and shove with and just deal those cards to ya on a hand it knows another fucktard calls with K9 suited every time. Why you say?? Easy. Donkeys are 80% of players online. Now in the USA you got 90% idiot 10% real players. So knowing any real players wont think that a site could ever be rigged or setup this way even though you have that wierd feeling telling you its possible, and that only idiots say that so why not make a site that attracts such fucknuts. Make it so more bad players win .. why? SO THEY PLAY MORE!!! DUH.. keep letting a moron win and he will keep coming back. Let him win just enough before you have him lose it again and no matter what he will keep putting $ in on the hope he gets that bug payout which will more then likely never come. So pros wont say its rigged cuz thats poker.. HAHA this aint poker this is a way to get more idiots to a site that caters to them, making it almost impossible to make $ or if you do is SO SLIM your roi is prolly 7% if your a fucking GREAT player. Do I think merge is really rigged? TO be honest yes I do. Fuck I dont care quote me on that shit. Any site that you lose 60 some % of the time flopping nut flush us fucking outrageous. Now lets check out my stat of flopping a full house.

Full houses flopped out of 19k games

out of those 18 I only won 7 of those. With all the rest me losing to runner runner bigger FH 5 of which were from someone going all in with nothing and hitting. 3 i flopped full house they rivered for bigger with there pair. 2 i flop they go runner runner for quads and last i flop they go runner runner for a straight flush. Now can you honestly tell me that something is not wrong with that pic? if you say no your just a fucking idiot. Hell I may be one to but at least im smart enough to get the fuck off merge sites.
    Last edited by Bonghead; 01-23-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    There will always be players complaining about the site they play at...
    Just to learn that if they play on another room, its all the same...
    I dont complain about any site I have ever been on but this one...... Come on now most of you played with me before in some way. If I mess around in a free roll i straight say IM GONNA DONK SOMEONE. because i just dont care lol or im fucking off which i do sometimes out of boredom or some bs. Every time ive said I am playing for real this game, i do and usually cash, but I never complain never have thought i never would but I just been playing this game way to fkn long to accept merge isnt a little fishy. Shit . more then fishy that shit is stank tuna

PokerOwned Pro
    well i think it favors the underdog so you must keep that in mine when you are playing

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    Here u want some specifics ok.. I am not a donk .. I do not go all in with any 2 BS cards.. Here is my experience on splurge

as a joke thinking it would be for showing off i kept my own stats of win loses after flops with what cards as I was trying to improve my play and my coach was making me do it...

Week 1

Hands won after seeing flop

Hands lost after seeing flop by folding or other but before showdown

Hands not played 8988

Hands lost at showdown not going all in pre flop

Hands lost going all in pre flop with ONLY AA KK QQ and losing to another player with NO dealt pp

Hands lost to K rag with AA and KK

Hands won after flopping nut flush

79/163 <----- JUST THAT ALONE should fkn say something.

not gonna go on with the BS. long story short. HUGE PATTERN HERE my coach is one who made me see it cuz i was like most in saying only idiots or losers say poker is rigged because they just have no clue on bet recognition, plays, not being able to fold crap like AA when KKJ then J then Q come 4 spades ya know the idiot callers who just cant fold until he made me look at my own stats and that is when i woke up.. I am sorry but i know on 30 occasions i flop the nut flush and someone goes all in with 10 10 or J J and hits runner runner for a full house or quads more then half the time? You have to be fucking joking me.. And as far as the other stats.. Ive never felt more sick and cheated after taking 2 and 1/2 weeks going through all the bs hands and calculating them. Not gonna say more cuz i shouldnt have to on that note. But come on. Im + every site in ROI but Merge? I get beat over 63% of the time flopping nuts to get outdrawn but quads straight flush or some other bs. I have said it before and I will say it again, This place i swear makes it so the worst player wins. If my PS2 can learn my moves in baseball this fucking system can learn what cards u call and shove with and just deal those cards to ya on a hand it knows another fucktard calls with K9 suited every time. Why you say?? Easy. Donkeys are 80% of players online. Now in the USA you got 90% idiot 10% real players. So knowing any real players wont think that a site could ever be rigged or setup this way even though you have that wierd feeling telling you its possible, and that only idiots say that so why not make a site that attracts such fucknuts. Make it so more bad players win .. why? SO THEY PLAY MORE!!! DUH.. keep letting a moron win and he will keep coming back. Let him win just enough before you have him lose it again and no matter what he will keep putting $ in on the hope he gets that bug payout which will more then likely never come. So pros wont say its rigged cuz thats poker.. HAHA this aint poker this is a way to get more idiots to a site that caters to them, making it almost impossible to make $ or if you do is SO SLIM your roi is prolly 7% if your a fucking GREAT player. Do I think merge is really rigged? TO be honest yes I do. Fuck I dont care quote me on that shit. Any site that you lose 60 some % of the time flopping nut flush us fucking outrageous. Now lets check out my stat of flopping a full house.

Full houses flopped out of 19k games

out of those 18 I only won 7 of those. With all the rest me losing to runner runner bigger FH 5 of which were from someone going all in with nothing and hitting. 3 i flopped full house they rivered for bigger with there pair. 2 i flop they go runner runner for quads and last i flop they go runner runner for a straight flush. Now can you honestly tell me that something is not wrong with that pic? if you say no your just a fucking idiot. Hell I may be one to but at least im smart enough to get the fuck off merge sites.
    Come on man....I've bolded some of those numbers above that we all know aren't true. You claim to have lost with AA and KK more times to Krag then you've lost total with those premium hands. Not only that, we all know you haven't had those premiums hands 5000+ times.

There are some of us here that have logged thousands of hands. I've personally logged a little under 10k this year so far (not a lot by any means but more then most players here). Sharking has logged a lot more then that.

You claim to have played that many hands, let me try to prove you wrong with a simple database search.
    DeathToSmoochy Poker Player Ranking and Stats at merge
    SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics
    SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics
    BongHead101 Poker Player Ranking and Stats at merge

Those are your stats on Merge (2 skins). I'm only using one number from above and that is the amount of times you CLAIM to have lost with AA, KK, or QQ. That number is 5988. With what I pulled from sharkscope you're claiming to have gotten those premium hands on average an ASTOUNDING 18 times PER tournament you played. Come on man...

I negated your cash game play from that above calculation since you've only played 691 hands of Holdem.

If you want to get better at this game you need to stop complaining and begin learning the game. You can't make up stats that look as absurd as those. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know they are false.

Just to throw this out there, I've played 7,698 hands this year according to my PT3 database and have been dealt AA 27 times. I've won with them 22 times and lost the other 5. Those are more realistic stats that I can back up with screenshots if necessary. I don't think I have too, you on the other hand...if you want to be taken serious show me the actual screenshots of where you're getting those numbers from and we can talk.

Im trying to earn some points........... Is it the right place?

Im still trying to earn some points........... Is it the right place?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've played with you at 6-max hyperturbo sit and goes, where you just went all in in any position, with any two cards.

Im trying so hard
    to earn some points........... Is it the right place?

Megre is deff trash....why i stopped playing there so much...nothing but bs

Banned
    yo. I reset my stats out of embarasment.. want me to undo that I can. but wtf is your point here? You just went out of your way to do what? say I am making it up? ok whatever you say.. untill you say email me your hand histories and go through them yourself stfu.
    you can not get to #23 on leaderboard playing 50c games unless you play at least 4-5k games i think. And i was talking about hands not games. SOOOO u play a game maybe u get 100 to 130 hands? ok do the math mr investigator.. LOL you just made yourself look like a moron trying to be an ass and seriously?? that 5988 # was hands i didnt win or play till river cuz i folded etc so how the fuc.k do you turn that into something completely diff? DUDE TRY READING IT MAY HELP.. but doubt it for u

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast